Kareem Hunt being investigated for 2nd incident

The Senator

On 12/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, Tsaikotic said:

I'm not on Hunt's side, but some ppl seem to think that NFL and FBI are the same initials...it has already been said that the hotel refused to show the NFL the tape because they weren't law enforcement...has already been said they tried to talk to the women and any friends, they all refused to talk...they can't interview ppl that won't talk to them.

Each was probably expecting a bribe like the guy who release tapes to TMZ.

8 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

You can take em out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of them.

Wtf is that supposed to mean?  Is Willoughby, Ohio the hood?  Or you projecting? Is Austin Watson from the hood?  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2018/09/13/nhl-suspends-predators-austin-watson-27-games-for-domestic-violence/

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean?  Is Willoughby, Ohio the hood?  Or you projecting? Is Austin Watson from the hood?  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2018/09/13/nhl-suspends-predators-austin-watson-27-games-for-domestic-violence/

Crusader be damned lol

We are talking NFL here not the white sport.

Edited by Boca BIlls

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, I am a Canisius crusader.  I just hate other Bills fans being associated with racist ones. 

Then stop being racist... you are the one making it that way. White people never know when they do the ***** you do it looks bad. Immediately run to find a white guy who beat a woman, that ***** was racist. 

Edited by Boca BIlls

On December 2, 2018 at 1:48 PM, The Senator said:

Well, I’d guess you’d have to ask the NFL, now that they are suddenly interested.

(They never bothered to interview the beaten woman from the February incident.)

Spin control, man!  Spin control!

16 minutes ago, KW95 said:

On a serious note..If Beane was smart....Chiefs are on a Superbowl run, Bills are rebuilding.  I would straight up trade McCoy for Hunt.

Um...the trade deadline is more than a month behind us, and the Chiefs have already released Hunt and have no remaining rights to him.

Therefore neither party could make that trade.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Then stop being racist... you are the one making it that way. White people never know when they do the ***** you do it looks bad. Immediately run to find a white guy who beat a woman, that ***** was racist. 

Everything's gonna be ok.