TNF thread - Cowboys vs Saints

stuvian

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I was contemplating this.  Edmunds is having a great year, but Vander Esch has been a beast since he's been in the starting role. I'm trying to determine who will be better 5 years from now, and am not really leaving one way or the other.

It’s pretty clear who has range and wants contact? Who just has range?

8 minutes ago, Haze_21 said:

edmunds over vander esch isnt looking good

Think we knew there was gonna be a learning curve with Edmunds. But he's improving as the year goes on and I'm not worried about this at all right now.

Cowboys can finally move on from Lee though. 

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It is very much a thing. Edmunds doesn’t fill a hole, he has excellent range but his instincts or manhood often come up short. He NEVER goes straight into a RB. NEVER.

Maybe he's learning the game at this level, improving his instincts even more, will eat a couple of rare steaks this offseason and will come back with more manhood and capability of filling some holes.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Maybe he's learning the game at this level, improving his instincts even more, will eat a couple of rare steaks this offseason and will come back with more manhood and capability of filling some holes.

Fair. Maybe then should have taken LVE without trading up and then taken a guy like Nick Chubb. 

Allen makes up for all of Edmunds sins ATM so let’s ride.

Gregory wants the saints to win. 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Fair. Maybe then should have taken LVE without trading up and then taken a guy like Nick Chubb. 

Allen makes up for all of Edmunds sins ATM so let’s ride.

LVE was taken at 19 which was before our original spot. The trade up was necessary either way. 

Nick Chubb went early in the second which was not a pick we traded. 

Not to harp on you. ?

Edited by whatdrought