Top 5 HC in the NFL who do you have?

PatsFanNH

1. BB ( running away number one)

2.  McVay (Rams)

3. Reid (KC)

4. Carroll (Seattle) 

5.  Payton (Saints)

I feel confident in BB, Carroll, and Payton but the other two I am not. Reid always pees down his leg and has a brain cramp in the playoffs, and McVay it’s to early to know IMO.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. BB ( running away number one)

2.  McVay (Rams)

3. Reid (KC)

4. Carroll (Seattle) 

5.  Payton (Saints)

I feel confident in BB, Carroll, and Payton but the other two I am not. Reid always pees down his leg and has a brain cramp in the playoffs, and McVay it’s to early to know IMO.

Sounds about right. I think Tomlinson should be in the conversation. His teams are always a part of the conversation in a tough division.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Yeah what a shock, all the best teams in the league have the best quarterbacks and quarterbacks make coaches. 

Pederson might get a vote here, River Boat Ron has a nice team, Shanahan can Coach offense, Nagy has improved Turbisky. 

BB,Reid, and Carroll have constantly been winning. McVay, is it because of his coaching? Or is that team so loses with talent even I could be the HC? 

4 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Wut.....

I think John Harbaugh is an outstanding Head Football Coach. I always have. Has he probably gone stale in Baltimore, possibly, but he has had 1 losing season in 10 years (a season when his team was totally injury ravaged) he has won a Superbowl (as many as anyone else on the list except Bill) and he has done it all with a Quarterback who is basically a middle of the league 14th - 18th best QB. Winning Superbowls with Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton Manning, even Russell Wilson.... sure, that's one thing.... winning one with Flacco is another.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

BB

Payton

McVay

Reid 

Pederson

The thing that stopped me putting Pederson in is I really don't like the way that team looks this year..... looks like a bit of mob rule by the players. I wonder a little if he is a great coordinator and playcaller with a brilliant defensive coordinator which hides the fact he isn't a great leader. Might just be my perception though.

• Like (+1) 1