Trade Kyle to the Saints

uticaclub

12 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

Seriously? Kyle came into the league as a Bill, He will retire a Bill.

He can still retire as a Bill after having a chance to play for a good team for once.

The fact that he spent his career in Buffalo on non-contender teams virtually ensures he won't ever get in the HOF, so might as well chase a ring while you still have a chance.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He can still retire as a Bill after having a chance to play for a good team for once.

The fact that he spent his career in Buffalo on non-contender teams virtually ensures he won't ever get in the HOF, so might as well chase a ring while you still have a chance.

My thoughts exactly, we ruined his HoF chance, give him a chance to win a Lombardi 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Kyle is a great Buffalo Bill.  HoF as an all-time great player in the NFL?  No!  He came back as a Bill and he'll stay one. 

He can sign a ***** ass one day contract, give the man a chance to win a ***** Super Bowl

Just now, billsfan89 said:

If the Saints offer a decent pick and Kyle would want to go I would send him off. But I would allow Kyle to approve the deal (Unless they offered an insane pick which isn't happening) because I think he earned it. 

I agree but Kyle has to approve of the deal because he could just retire if he doesn't want to play on another team.

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

It is a sad state, when a player wants to play for a championship, they have to play for another team.