Great game Bills

Kevin1778

5 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

The Bills have a superbowl winning caliber Defense. That offense is coming around. It just needs that one breakout game. This team isn't done yet. 

D looks good because the opponents are taking it safe knowing it’s a gimme win if they don’t fumble the ball away on their five yard line 

For those who saw it, did the refs screw us on the td reversal or was it the right call? The reality is, we were actually in this game, and after last years bogus td reversal against the pats, I couldn’t help but have my doubts.  Of course, espn acted like it never happened in the replays but made sure to show the pick 6 that followed, so I’m wondering what happened there

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

To think Super Bowl or bust was used to be the standard, makes me sick.

Things were looking to be turned around after  ending that playoff drought... but that ended as soon as we drafted Josh Allen, and many Bills fans knew that (yet somehow the paid professionals can’t get it right)

• Like (+1) 1

As much as a loss sucks this isn't completely wrong. I mean last week people were worried the defense was quitting on the Coaches after the Offense's abysmal play had left them hanging so long. This week they certainly proved that wrong. Besides that nothing all that surprising happened the bad offense was bad that's been true pretty much all season.

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

D looks good because the opponents are taking it safe knowing it’s a gimme win if they don’t fumble the ball away on their five yard line 

This is unfortunately the truth. The D is solid but it's not great. Our offense is so bad that it can basically let a good team just cruise and play not to lose.

4 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Sure it was a loss, but very proud of them. They played tough and were nearly down only 5 with minutes to play. Feel bad for Anderson. Hopefully he is ok. For all the Peterman haters, this is why they kept him. He is the last man standing.

Let's go Peterman. Beat the Bears and Jets and hit the bye at 4-6 and anything can happen.

Go Bills.

It is really good to hear some optimistic talk on this board.  Way to go.  And GO BILLS! 

6 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Fair Weather fans are worse.

Sadly our fair weather fans may be the least intelligent in the league.  Although I do believe you are a little overly optomistic the sky isnt falling like the geniouses that are calling for firings believe.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

7 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

Things were looking to be turned around after  ending that playoff drought... but that ended as soon as we drafted Josh Allen, and many Bills fans knew that (yet somehow the paid professionals can’t get it right)

Here is some wisdom! 

Pay attention to this post, Bills fans!

We have to pray that Terry Pegula orders them to draft another QB this year, otherwise it won't happen.