Tickets

2 hours ago, Anon Y. Mous said:

How are tickets still selling at high prices on stubhub?  I think by now they should be dirt cheap.  

Ticket master is a start.  

you should first download the BillsApp.    

They are now using electronic ticketing. 

You can view and buy tickets from there.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I'm in section 134 (40 yard line, behind the Bills bench), and I sold my 3 tickets for $250 ea. on Stubhub.  That was on Saturday.   I was stunned I got that much.  Especially since one section over, 133, which is right on the 50 yard line, 3 tickets were available for $215 ea.  Yet they picked mine.

Edited by ohboychoboy

1 hour ago, Anon Y. Mous said:

How are tickets still selling at high prices on stubhub?  I think by now they should be dirt cheap.  

I was thinking the same thing! After the Monday Night blowout things should change. Even on Craigslist they were full value still.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the tickets are high because its the Patriots 

PRIME competition always draws a higher price.  

Tickets are still priced high for the Bears game.

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Probably selling your tickets to Pats fans. Gross.

Kraft is packing the stands so less chance of Bills' fans throwing 'appliances' at Tommy Boy?  ?

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Even on Craigslist they were full value still.

Yeah, but they don't mention the complementary hooker and cocaine pre game.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I was thinking the same thing! After the Monday Night blowout things should change. Even on Craigslist they were full value still.

Tickets are still priced high for the Bears game.

9 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Don’t yah think it’s because Pats/Bears fans are buying the tickets off the secondary market? 

Doesn't the Bills set a tier package up before the season,   

Tier 1 - Most attraction  - previous seasons winners and all stars 

Tier 2 - Moderate attraction   -    

Tier 1 - Least attraction   -  previous seasons bad teams  ex Browns and or late season games 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tier 1 - Least attraction   -  previous seasons bad teams  ex Browns and or late season games 

Im not sure- historically l, once the Bills have ***** the bed, mid fall and on games are dirt cheap through secondary sources.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It's like a gold, silver, bronze kind of system I believe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I took a small hit on three extras that I had, but was happy just to unload them.

I’m not a “broker” or trying to make a buck by any means. I grabbed 4 extras for MNF, assuming friends/family would want to go @ face value. This was the first time in my 16 years of seasons that I ever grabbed extras via presale. I had one taker out of four tickets. I had a couple dozen  “no thank yous”.  

Bad year for extra tickets. Second home game were already selling way under face, and my group ate two tix for that game, literally could not give them away. 

This is the first year I genuinely feel ripped off on seasons. Yeah, I know, “rebuild/process/blahblah”, and I accepted that going in. But here we are, trotting out Derek Fudging Anderson on Monday Night Football. What a bamboozle.

Can’t wait for the midseason “how’s your season going?” email from my ticket rep.

1 hour ago, CBend said:

This game appears slightly high but may be because it's Monday Night. Jets/Lions/Jags games are available starting at $9.

Great news for those of us with 5 games to go and a dwindling  population of interested fans for spare tickets 

5 of 7 away to start the season is a joke from the NFL. They wanted another snow game so bad they loaded us up late in the year

9 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Can’t wait for the midseason “how’s your season going?” email from my ticket rep.

Haha,,  already got the "i will be outside your section on Monday night..be great to chat" e meial!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Great news for those of us with 5 games to go and a dwindling  population of interested fans for spare tickets 

5 of 7 away to start the season is a joke from the NFL. They wanted another snow game so bad they loaded us up late in the year

Funny, Packers fans said same thing..but I can believe the NFL actual believes the Pack would play a game that matters in December.

I think it is more all the NFL cares about is the name teams in  exclusive time spots..and the rest of the teams just need to take it up behind and cash the checks schedule and fairness be damned.

I was looking at Jax tickets just yesterday.......I could get in for $18 in the upper deck. I don't care HOW bad the team is, that's pretty swell for an NFL game. And I only get to one home game a year and I'll be in Buffalo for Thanksgiving anyway. I can walk to Hammer's from where I stay! Sounds like a well-spent $18 to me.