Hillary Clinton Was Careless With Information

Tiberius

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The one where they steal the cloaking device is kind of lame. 

I was actually thinking the other day, for some reason, about the episode where they are going to blow up the Enterprise before a strange alien power that can't find the info in the Enterprise computer, but Kirk is bluffing. 

Nobody here believes that.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tiberius, as a former government employee, I can attest that we were briefed frequently and thoroughly on Internet things-n-stuff. 

Hillary knew she was breaking the law and she didn’t do it out of ignorance. She did it willfully to hide her schedule and other things. 

Now, is Trump stupid for doing what he’s doing? Absolutely. But that doesn’t exonerate Hilldawg. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

One would think that you would post this in its own thread.  It does not inspire confidence that you post it in a thread about being careless with information.  Freudian slip on your part?

Nope, just didn’t want to start a new thread. 

The women hurt by a dictator in a democratic election is perfect for the UN and it’s mission to spread democracy 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, a victim of dictatorship going to promote democracy 

Oh, I was thinking more like a do-nothing figurehead job to make her feel important.  She can rub elbows with the global elite, like she likes to do, and -- extra bonus -- she can commute from her house.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Oh, I was thinking more like a do-nothing figurehead job to make her feel important.  She can rub elbows with the global elite, like she likes to do, and -- extra bonus -- she can commute from her house.

Good points. It's important for expanding democratic values and institutions that a women is put in that position by the country that claims to be a City Upon a Hill. Nikki Haley did a good job I thought 

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's how they control you. Lies, lies and more lies. 

Hillary was very pro-democracy. That's why you hate her. You fear democracy 

Was that why her campaign paid for purposeful disinformation in the form of the Steele Dossier?  She just loves her some democracy. 

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Was that why her campaign paid for purposeful disinformation in the form of the Steele Dossier?  She just loves her some democracy. 

Opposition research? Wait, you are a Trump supporter complaint about misinformation? Seriously?