Here we go again - The Start Peterman faction is emboldened

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

That makes it all better now

Lol.  Small comforts 

big impending disaster 

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I didn't ever think Peterman gets another shot. I understand the motivation to stay with Anderson. I don't fully agree but the show must go on. Get well soon Josh. 

? 

With Allen hurt and this a supposed rebuild/throw away year what the heck does it matter if The Peterman plays or not.

Who cares if he stinks the place out, the Bills weren't supposed to win anyways this year or at least that's what a lot of fans have said.

53 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He was asked to start at QB day 1!! They expected him to play well. They are idiots to think that was a possibility. Nate isn’t consequential but it is hypocritical of this regime to give him the opportunities that he has been given. If accountability is our thing then I want accountability. He shouldn’t have been on the plane to Houston, forget about the plane home. They are in danger of losing this locker room with their rhetoric. 

Peterman didn't even play in that deluge of a game yesterday and your spleen is bursting. Just let it go Kirby, just let it go. 

Back and forth, and back and forth. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=baby+funny+videos&&view=detail&mid=99156D1733D99E84759999156D1733D99E847599&&FORM=VDRVRV

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He did (as bad as that sounds). He was much better than Peterman. 

I agree though that that it doesn’t matter. This MAY be the worst offense ever when you factor in the rules. This league is set up for teams to score 30+ points. We have 2 TDs in 18 quarters. We have 3 games without a TD. It is just an abomination. 

Not a Peterman fan, but just saying one of those TDs was thrown by, god I can't believe it myself, Peterman. Anderson threw up some awesome INTs yesterday, and with his stellar performance we put up a whopping 5 points. While a lot of people have opinions about Peterman v. Anderson, and while it's the decision we've been forced into, it's not one that matters.

What exactly was the difference in outcome between the Ravens game and yesterday? Heck, let's throw in the GB game too. It was a blowout loss in which our Defense looked anemic (for multiple reasons including possession time), similar score as well, the only difference being it was with our third time is the charm retired QB we pulled in, threw a playbook at, and said, here, don't throw more than 5 picks in a game. Okay I'll throw three and we'll still get blown out. All three of our QBs on this roster have given us a game like we saw on Sunday against the Colts, so why does it matter who we march out against the Pats in a season which is basically all but over at this point?

Edited by ctk232

52 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It doesn’t matter how right or wrong you are.  

The coaches and possibly the owner make the calls.  

Let Peterman play and McDermott will be gone sooner than later and the building continues. 

Play Anderson and lose same thing 

the only buffer he gets is Josh Allen 

I hear you. Just because the coaches think he’s an acceptable answer doesn’t mean that they are right. That has been my point. Cut that bum and they won’t be tempted to play him. 

I honestly don’t want McDermott gone. I think he’s a decent coach. He’s just too married to his opinions. His ego is his downfall.

6 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

He should start. For the good of the team. Let Anderson learn the playbook and get in shape and after the bye go with Allen and Anderson as his backup. We are looking at Pats, Bears, Jets on road. Anderson will not survive that. He isn't ready to play yet.

10 days is not enough time to learn a playbook. Even one as simple as Dabs. The fact that Peterman is still on this team after his legendary embarrassing games tell me everything I want to know about McD's epic inability to evaluate offensive talent. At this point I guess it doesn't matter who's behind center.

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Quick question:  Is there really a "Start Peterman" faction in existence?

Does it include anyone other than his close friends and family?

I didn't think there was one at this forum.  

I prefer Peterman through the bye. I don't like playing a guy who is not physically ready to play and doesn't know the playbook. Doubt Peterman would have been any worse than a 37-5 loss to a 1-5 team. I think we will only see Anderson one more time on Monday Night. Find it hard to believe his body will make it another 4 quarters. Mondays weather could be brutal.

There is a lot I like about Nate Peterman, but you won't hear me advocating for him to start.  I think he has worn out his welcome as a potential starter in Buffalo.  I don't know if he can overcome his propensity to throw interceptions on out patterns, and I doubt that either the fan base or the coaching staff can exercise the patience it would take to find out.