Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

What's the over/under on egregious penalties called on the Bills tonight? Especially ones that involve any Bills players coming within a yard of Princess Timmy.

"Sneezing near Mr. Brady, #55, defense, 200 yards, a free touchdown and #55 has been ejected, first down." 

"Trying to sack Mr. Brady, #95, defense, lifetime NFL ban, arrest and deportation possible. Patriots ball, infinite first down!"

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Slightly edited for language...

STVNVerified account @StevieJohnson13

Let’s set/break records with McCoy.
- Blitz thef**k outta them.
- DBs Great opportunity. Excited - Don’t wait for KB to get open- throw datbih- he know what to do wit it.
- Look for Zay uptop- let it fly. Get it.
- OLine Be smart, play dirty, f**k it. #CoachYee @BillsLegends

This was cool. Scott Chandler actually spoke up in the comments and said, "Agree with everything except the blitz, gotta get home on a 4-man rush." Which is true. Someone else posted Brady's numbers when he faces a 6-man blitz. He's thrown like 70 TDs in those situations. They'll have to get after him with four and get creative with some stunts and whatnot, I dunno. Just get back there and disrupt him.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Can someone help me out?   Is the game 8:15pm eastern time?    I'm in Texas this week.   And wanna know when to look for it. 

Yeah, 8:15 EST is correct, sir.

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1

I am not looking forward to this game. At all. 

I will pretty much consider it a success tonight if they make it through the game without anyone retiring on them.... 

I know, I know. I’m asking a lot...  ?

Edited by BillsFan4

8 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

This was cool. Scott Chandler actually spoke up in the comments and said, "Agree with everything except the blitz, gotta get home on a 4-man rush." Which is true. Someone else posted Brady's numbers when he faces a 6-man blitz. He's thrown like 70 TDs in those situations. They'll have to get after him with four and get creative with some stunts and whatnot, I dunno. Just get back there and disrupt him.

Yeah, 8:15 EST is correct, sir.

Thanks!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

McD just said live on WGR-550 that McCoy is fully healthy, cleared protocol, and will be playing tonight.

Maybe that's old news, not sure.

I think it came out yesterday that McCoy was ready to go. Still good to hear it straight from the coach.

10-29: Sean McDermott with Schopp & the Bulldog on WGR (10:07)

A rare gameday appearance by Sean McDermott who joins Schopp & the Bulldog now outside the stadium! #Bills

McDermott - I like our chances. This is a good opponent, have to play well for four quarters.

McDermott on Derek Anderson - It's still a challenge, he didn't have the preseason. The more time he's here, the more comfortable he'll be.

McDermott on McCoy - He's cleared concussion protocol and he's ready to go.

McDermott - Sometimes the best defense is when their QB is on the bench. The more chances he has to succeed, the more likely he will succeed.

McDermott on Belichick - Loose lips sink ships. Sometimes that's why I am the way I am during the week.

McDermott on Gronk - It's a matchup game. When you draft a player like Tremaine, sometimes you do it with matchups like this in mind.

McDermott on Terrelle Pryor - He was here today and we did spend some time with him. I'll leave it at that for now.

McDermott - It's a product of our success last season. You get primetime games. We plan on having a lot more in the years going forward.

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Slightly edited for language...

STVNVerified account @StevieJohnson13

Let’s set/break records with McCoy.
- Blitz thef**k outta them.
- DBs Great opportunity. Excited - Don’t wait for KB to get open- throw datbih- he know what to do wit it.
- Look for Zay uptop- let it fly. Get it.
- OLine Be smart, play dirty, f**k it. #CoachYee @BillsLegends

Uncle Stevie!!!!!! Grab your cleats bro!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

10-29: Sean McDermott with Schopp & the Bulldog on WGR (10:07)

A rare gameday appearance by Sean McDermott who joins Schopp & the Bulldog now outside the stadium! #Bills

McDermott - I like our chances. This is a good opponent, have to play well for four quarters.

McDermott on Derek Anderson - It's still a challenge, he didn't have the preseason. The more time he's here, the more comfortable he'll be.

McDermott on McCoy - He's cleared concussion protocol and he's ready to go.

McDermott - Sometimes the best defense is when their QB is on the bench. The more chances he has to succeed, the more likely he will succeed.

McDermott on Belichick - Loose lips sink ships. Sometimes that's why I am the way I am during the week.

McDermott on Gronk - It's a matchup game. When you draft a player like Tremaine, sometimes you do it with matchups like this in mind.

McDermott on Terrelle Pryor - He was here today and we did spend some time with him. I'll leave it at that for now.

McDermott - It's a product of our success last season. You get primetime games. We plan on having a lot more in the years going forward.

Interesting that it seems he brought up Tremaine without a prompt for the question about Gronk. I'm eager to see 49 vs 87.

• Like (+1) 1

I gotta be the only Bills fan alive that doesn't like Chris Berman and his strange association to the Bills.

Also, I was not a fan of that opening and I'm sure that's a minority position.

The incessant 90's nostalgia is a reminder of the futility since. I respect the 90's Bills teams, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't live in the past.