Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

Game Preview: Patriots at Bills

fqpj9phfxlhkhim3pzgd.jpg

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (5-2) AT BUFFALO BILLS (2-5)

Monday, Oct. 29, 2018 at 8:15 p.m. ET. New Era Field (71,870)

PATRIOTS: Game Release (PDF) | Roster | Depth Chart | Stats 

BILLS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Standings

The New England Patriots, coming off three consecutive victories, will travel to Buffalo to face the Bills on Monday Night Football. This week's game will be the fourth meeting between the two teams on Monday Night Football and the first matchup in Buffalo. The Patriots hosted Buffalo on Monday night in 1995, 2009 and 2015. New England is 3-0 against Buffalo on Monday night.

mckol54n0jawk0idqrxh.jpg

I don't get why people on here are seeing such disrespect from Brady. I of course want the Bills D to plant him in the dirt and that his afternoon feels miserable but he was just giving a shout out to us Bills fans. To see disrespect there is really pushing it. You prefer opponents just ignore us? It's all part of the fun & games... when there is fun to be had.

Remember the 2nd Rex game, first against the Pats, which was at home? We fans were all so pumped up. This time it's doom''gloom galore. And I'm one of them fed up. I'm just starting to get back some fighting spirit. The blowout plus Allen and Shady out (even it McCoy is not ruled out yet) made me real blaaaaahh. 

Bill Belichick 10/23: On the Defense 'There's times when it's been good' (11:35)

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, October 23, 2018.

Josh McDaniels 10/23: 'There's nothing harder than a division game on the road' (17:04)

Patriots Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, October 23, 2018.

Brendan Daly 10/23: 'We have to be more consistent with what we're doing' (7:34)

Patriots Defensive Line Coach Bendan Daly addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, October 23, 2018.

Transcript: Belichick, McDaniels, Daly Conference Calls 10/23

Week 8: Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (4:27)

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Sean McDermott for this week's Coffee With the Coach. They discuss reaching the halfway point in the season, Offensive Coordinator Brian Daboll's move form the coaches booth to the sideline, and a fan asks coach a question via Twitter