The Answer is Sitting in Tampa Bay

34 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Haha...rational? Seems as if U dont understand the game, so let me help U out...1st Off....Fitz was playing with 3 nice pieces in Jackson, Howard and Evans and he still managed to turn back into Fitz..

Nothing on this roster is even close to that talent, which means those passing windows are even smaller. So once again....anybody who knows anything about Football, would understand Fitz wouldn't be able to do anything with this Wr core..we don't need him to show Allen hiw to throw bad INTs...we have Peterman for that.

Simple question for the third time wordsmith: do you think Fitz and Peterman are interchangeable? 

Edited by Nelius

He would be a great mentor for Allen, IMO. 

I'm for bringing him in, for the fifth we got for McCarron, haha. Maybe, a fourth. I'd view it as an investment in mentorship.

If I could put Fitzpatrick's fat brain into Allen, like Frankenstein did...

Edited by Paulus

13 hours ago, LFC24 said:

what makes you think this coaching staff even thinks there is a problem at QB?

this is the same staff that watched peterman all camp and preseason and thought he was good enough to be a starting QB in this league, not to mention traded up in the draft to sign him while ignoring Mahomes and Watson. 

THANK YOU!

There is not a team in this league, other than the one in Buffalo, that would even put Nate Peterman on their roster, let alone play him in football games.

Yet the brain trust at OBD went into the season thinking he would be a serviceable starting QB.  Think about that.

That is an error in judgment that justifies dismissal.

18 minutes ago, Paulus said:

He would be a great mentor for Allen, IMO. 

I'm for bringing him in, for the fifth we got for McCarron, haha. Maybe, a fourth. I'd view it as an investment in mentorship.

If I could put Fitzpatrick's fat brain into Allen, like Frankenstein did...

Using the pick we got for AJ to get Fitz would be fantastic.

That is a QB swap worth making and which greatly upgrades the position.

Won't be happening though.  

I wonder if Nate Peterman will see playing time this Sunday. 

43 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

THANK YOU!

There is not a team in this league, other than the one in Buffalo, that would even put Nate Peterman on their roster, let alone play him in football games.

Yet the brain trust at OBD went into the season thinking he would be a serviceable starting QB.  Think about that.

That is an error in judgment that justifies dismissal.

Using the pick we got for AJ to get Fitz would be fantastic.

That is a QB swap worth making and which greatly upgrades the position.

Won't be happening though.  

I wonder if Nate Peterman will see playing time this Sunday. 

I just hope Allen is not done.

21 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

I see Enough people are answering that question for me. No need to continue with U...U don't have a clue. 

You didnt answer. Convenient. Nobody in their right mind thinks Fitz and Peterpick are interchangeable, friend. Thanks for playing.

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

You didnt answer. Convenient. Nobody in their right mind thinks Fitz and Peterpick are interchangeable, friend. Thanks for playing.

Peterman sucks....and Fitzpatrick has nothong to teach a struggling young QB..

.so no one wants Fitzpatrick but you. Don't worry, the guys running the team, know enough not to trade anything away for an old, bad habit having, no arm strength QB.....but keep wishing buddy!

As I suggested in another thread, stay in Tampa Bay, but look at Ryan Griffin instead of Fitzy. He's 28, 6-5, has a live arm and has progressively gotten better since he went UDFA to the Saints. He played in all 4 Pre-Season games and didn't throw an INT while completing a high percentage of passes and throwing some TDs. Worth a look IMHO and might worth a trade, i.e. 6th round pick for a guy who could do better in the long-term back-up role and if Allen needs surgery, may need to hold the spot for the foreseeable future. 

6 hours ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Peterman sucks....and Fitzpatrick has nothong to teach a struggling young QB..

.so no one wants Fitzpatrick but you. Don't worry, the guys running the team, know enough not to trade anything away for an old, bad habit having, no arm strength QB.....but keep wishing buddy!

It’s only Tuesday afternoon. Put the bottle down, wrizzy.