(OT) TBA Has A Name

R. Rich

I've changed my profile photo to honor the newest arrival to the Flowers family:

Kamryn Anne Flowers

welcome to the asylum known as our family, little niece.

283145[/snapback]

What a sweetheart. So are you the crazy uncle, or the funny uncle, or what? My nieces and nephews need to keep their wits about them when I'm around. :blink:

I've changed my profile photo to honor the newest arrival to the Flowers family:

Kamryn Anne Flowers

283145[/snapback]

What a cutie! I am happy for the proud Uncle Rich and all your family. With an aunt named "psycho" I guess it is an asylum. :blink:

Welcome to TDB "R.Rich" although you may be new, it might be beneficial to learn early on to use the OT sign next to topics. We are promoting a kindler, gentler TBD through this and other policies. Thanks and welcome to TBD!

P.S. Congrats on your niece man :blink:

What a sweetheart. So are you the crazy uncle, or the funny uncle, or what? My nieces and nephews need to keep their wits about them when I'm around.  :blink:

283157[/snapback]

I'm the uncle they don't see nearly enough. I'll have to wait until the Memorial Day weekend to see Kamryn for the very first time.

Kamryn Anne Flowers

283145[/snapback]

Rich, thank god there's no resemblence.

Also, how many is that for you? I am an uncle 24 times. can anyone top this?

Rich, thank god there's no resemblence.

Also, how many is that for you? I am an uncle 24 times. can anyone top this?

283424[/snapback]

I am a grandfather 4 times - make that 5 times about two weeks from now. :lol:

Poor kid is right; I'm going to be her godfather as well.

283399[/snapback]

Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

283876[/snapback]

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

283911[/snapback]

Just when I thought that I was out, they pull me back in.

Just when I thought that I was out, they pull me back in.

283914[/snapback]

Dah da da dah da dah dah

Dah da da dah da dah

Da da da dah

Da da da dah

Dah da da dah da dah

Nice lullaby for a little beauty with a great name.

Congrats uncle R. Rich!

283911[/snapback]

Mr. R. Rich never asks a second favor once he's refused the first, understood?

Dah da da dah da dah dah

Dah da da dah da dah

Da da da dah

Da da da dah

Dah da da dah da dah

Nice lullaby for a little beauty with a great name.

Congrats uncle R. Rich!

283971[/snapback]

Thanks. I only wish I could be there now to see her as opposed to waiting until Memorial Day weekend.

Welcome to TDB "R.Rich" although you may be new, it might be beneficial to learn early on to use the OT sign next to topics.  We are promoting a kindler, gentler TBD through this and other policies.  Thanks and welcome to TBD!

P.S.  Congrats on your niece man  :P

283300[/snapback]

This is a joke right? R Rich is far from a newbie, and jshockey should know better!

Kamryn Anne Flowers

283145[/snapback]

Congrats. I have two daughters myself. What's the best thing about having a girl?The girls favor the dad over the mom :P .

say what ???

284461[/snapback]

He's referring to this comedic gem:

Welcome to TDB "R.Rich" although you may be new, it might be beneficial to learn early on to use the OT sign next to topics.  We are promoting a kindler, gentler TBD through this and other policies.  Thanks and welcome to TBD!

P.S.  Congrats on your niece man  :P

283300[/snapback]

yes it was a joke....

ill spell it out more clearly next time if needed.... i figured his 12,000+ posts and my 60 or so would make it funny, guess i was wrong.

284600[/snapback]

Relax, jshock. I'm just giving as well as I took (from you). It's all in good fun.

Kamryn Anne Flowers

283145[/snapback]

Beautiful name. :huh:

Beautiful baby. :lol:

Beautiful avatar. :lol: