Dolphins Promote Nick O'Leary to the 53 Man Roster

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I can't believe this great talent was out there so long before making it to another team's 53. ;)

Can you at least admit that it was a mistake to keep Thomas and Lee over O’Leary?  Your undying disdain for Nick is puzzling to say the least.  Did he cut you off in traffic?  Did he steal your lunch money?  Flirt with your girlfriend?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'd keep him over Lee and Thomas, those guys are bums.

Keeping Lee & Thomas around over O'Leary was absolutely ridiculous.  Now McDufus releases Lee for another defensive player. Meanwhile Josh Allen and our zero points offense continues to have no pass receivers on this team. Brilliant strategy to grow this kids confidence while he's getting sacked ever 4th play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Peter said:

I guess O'Leary just was not part of the "culture" that McBeane wanted for the Bills.

Too bad he wasn't dating the owner's daughter.   :bag:

Oh well, best of luck to the kid except for two days a year...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Keeping Lee & Thomas around over O'Leary was absolutely ridiculous.  Now McDufus releases Lee for another defensive player. Meanwhile Josh Allen and our zero points offense continues to have no pass receivers on this team. Brilliant strategy to grow this kids confidence while he's getting sacked ever 4th play.

Yeah definitely not my strategy, I would have rebuilt the offensive all at once.

58 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The way Thomas and Croom have played so far, he's better.

Croom has be fine for a 2nd TE.  Thomas hasn't done as well. Again, I'm not getting all worked up over a 3rd or 4th string TE. You're welcome to if your heart leads you there. 

Nick O'Leary

Edited by 26CornerBlitz