Around the NFL Week 4

26CornerBlitz

^ It's crazy, isn't it?

I admit that I haven't watched a ton of NFL games as the last two years of my life have involved my partner battling and eventually succumbing to cancer.

In just watching the first few weeks of this NFL season, my mind has been boggled over how they can blow so many calls when the evidence is so clear!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

No. He held out for more money. Instead of taking the guaranteed money he was offered. Now he gets nothing. Bad decision.

He held out for his market value, and then he came back and played even though the team refused to pay him what everyone knows he is worth and they wouldn't trade him. 

It is too bad for him that he got hurt, and it's good that he kept his commitment to play. However, the team never intended to pay him, and now they have no reason to. It's dirty. 

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

One thing that’s pretty obvious from watching these games, is that Mayfield has the most offensive talent around him, then Rosen, then big dropoff to Allen/Darnold playing with scrubs.  

....200+ yds rushing today is a nice compliment..........

Just now, /dev/null said:

I turned it off and even posted that the Browns were above 500 for the first time in like forever.  Then I saw your post and had a serious WTF :blink:

On to Overtime

Cleveland just went through OT what, 2 weeks ago?

Now they're back at it again.  

Should be fun to watch.