Amazon TNF Crew

/dev/null

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm just curious what it is about having two females in the announcing booth that you consider a "social experiment". I'm also curious to know how it makes the product "$hittier".

Ya know what? Nevermind. I think I already know exactly what you're all about. 

Some things just don't fit. Kinda like you wouldn't use the "Happy Days" theme song as mood music in a Halloween movie. Yeah, you could do it but it just wouldn't work. Think about it. It's all just entertainment. Appropriate atmosphere enhances the product. 

I don't understand the point in complaining about this.

You have another option where you can get your 1950's view of society protected. It's not even the only option, nothing is being forced upon you.

It's also just football, I don't get the outrage here. Good for them, I'll check it out and if I don't like it. I'll turn the TV channel. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PeterDude said:

All that video does for me is reinforce how naggy women can be :)

Like I said, " knowing as  I do that it shall sail over the head, out of reach like that Fitz pass to Terrell Edmunds - I mean, Mike Evans "

Howdy, Mike.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

We've already had Beth Mowins to prove that's an unlikely outcome.

Right, because it's rational and reasonable to judge a whole gender by one example.  Got it.

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't understand the point in complaining about this.

You have another option where you can get your 1950's view of society protected. It's not even the only option, nothing is being forced upon you.

It's also just football, I don't get the outrage here. Good for them, I'll check it out and if I don't like it. I'll turn the TV channel. 

And Dirty B for the win.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Also rational and reasonable to expect everyone to have the same taste and preferences as YOU. Got it.

Try to keep up.  You claimed we could tell that two new female reporters couldn't possibly be better than the crap men we got, because Beth Mowins.

Obvious fallacy, 'less you go for "all men are psychopaths because, Ted Bundy"

What on earth does that have to do with my personal taste and preferences?

Just now, John in Jax said:

Who in the world actually turns to Amazon Prime to watch (or listen to) NFL games? I have to surmise that the number of people doing this is very, very small.

Well, since I don't have cable and do have Amazon Prime, that was my plan.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Less to do with yours and more with mine. I find female announcers grating at best.

If you've listened to several in addition to Beth Mowins (where?) and find it uniform, Fair Enough.

Wasn't what I got from your post " We've already had Beth Mowins to prove that's an unlikely outcome. "  

Sounds like we're straight.

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Who in the world actually turns to Amazon Prime to watch (or listen to) NFL games? I have to surmise that the number of people doing this is very, very small.

Good point,  because I would suspect the majority of those skeptical of an all female broadcast team would never stream a game via Amazon.