10.5 pt. dogs at Green Bay???

eball

Wow.  Really didn't expect that after yesterday's results.  I guess Vegas thinks the betting public is buying into the "the Vikings didn't show up" line of thinking because they were coming off GB and looking ahead to the Rams.  Whatever.  It's important to note, however, that Green Bay is literally two lucky plays from being 0-3, and certainly not playing like a juggernaut.

As fun and unexpected as yesterday's beat down of Minnesota was to watch, it is equally important how they follow it up at Lambeau.

I’m a little surprised too.  But the betting public loves the Pack, it’s two tough road games in a row, and you can normally expect a let down after a huge win like this.  In this case, though, I don’t foresee a let down; I think this was a win that builds the confidence of a team many had completely written off, and its rookie QB.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I mean, the Vikes game was more about how poor the Vikings played as anything.  It's a fluke win for the Bills until they prove otherwise.

It wasn’t a fluke win, but it proves how quickly things can go south for even a very good team when they have O-line problems.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I mean, the Vikes game was more about how poor the Vikings played as anything.  It's a fluke win for the Bills until they prove otherwise.

That's some lazy-ass analysis right there.  It was a historic win and upset by NFL standards, on the road with a rookie QB against a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

The word "fluke" doesn't come into play here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

It wasn’t a fluke win, but it proves how quickly things can go south for even a very good team when they have O-line problems.

I think Vegas will see it as a fluke win.  If the Bills win a few more like that, the betting line will settle down, if they lose a bunch, it's back to being the Buffalo Buffoons etc.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

That's some lazy-ass analysis right there.  It was a historic win and upset by NFL standards, on the road with a rookie QB against a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

The word "fluke" doesn't come into play here.

I think for ppl betting money it does.

He (and the team) earned that right, IMHO. I´m sure they were embarrassed & angered by how they were being portrayed to the outside world. Just goes to show you that players do read/listen to what is said about them regardless of what the players say to the contrary.

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

It's funny but disrespectful at the same time. I bet McDermott has a talk with him.

Lol, “disrespectful.” Cousins was acting like an ass when he did that. The only thing that would surprise me is if Tre is the first person to clown him for it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, jimmy10 said:

Lol, “disrespectful.” Cousins was acting like an ass when he did that. The only thing that would surprise me is if Tre is the first person to clown him for it. 

So then Tre is acting like an ass too?  I don't think that goes over well with McClappity, we'll see.

36 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

22 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

It's funny but disrespectful at the same time. I bet McDermott has a talk with him.

These posts are as bad as Petermans play.  

You should get a hdtv and watch what Josh Allen did to that elite defense.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

These posts are as bad as Petermans play.  

You should get a hdtv and watch what Josh Allen did to that elite defense.  

I have a 60" TV, but I guess these days that's small...

It was fun, but at the same time it was one game, a game where I think the Vikes were more concerned about the Rams than the Bills.