TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

No idea who that is

i knew it. gotchu you sick son of a B word. hows greenbay mother!@#$er? are you gonna get on the other account and tell us how you are looking forward to a close game in two weeks and how great you think allen is? (we already know hes awesome)

go !@#$ yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So we back to saying Jets suck now? I say yes. They just lost to a team that was 1-32-1.

Also, if they wind up with first overall pick should they take Bosa or that QB for Oregon?  

Edited by VW82

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i knew it. gotchu you sick son of a B word. hows greenbay mother!@#$er? are you gonna get on the other account and tell us how you are looking forward to a close game in two weeks and how great you think allen is? (we already know hes awesome)

go !@#$ yourself. 

I like you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You know....Baker had a great game

Just something about him.....he looks like he is saying all the right things and everyone is fawning over him.....but we have seen this kid get a bad attitude REALLY fast......lets see how it pans out

Baker?? If you can call whatever you think is a bad attitude it's getting pissed off at Kansas fans grabbing his crotch telling them to stick to basketball and them wrecking them because he worked himself into a rage. That's a bad attitude of a winner. Never seen him quit, just get a little nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Possibly but I do think it came down to money more than anything.

Id rather have just went all out on our rookie, got him some OL help WR help and all the reps with the 1st from camp through preseason. Hes so far behind cuz the Bills bungled it again. that pisses me off

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

go !@#$ yourself. 

hahaha,

this is not icebowl 69 IMO

40 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

All these people bitching that we took Allen were likely also anti-tankers. 

Yeah anti-tankers are morons lmao. How can you say that term like it's the worst thing in the world. You spam posted the last 10 pages of this thread about how much you love losing games.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Why aren’t we talking about that? Because it factually contradicts your man love for Sammy the d?

:lol:

We arent talkin about that cuz i said so, the comments say it all 6pac ya lost. your out of the nwo. you jumped in arguing with yourself about a statement nobody made like a moron. the achrons have channeled you into insanity

12 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

go !@#$ yourself. 

Um, wrong person

Just now, FearLess Price said:

:lol:

We arent talkin about that cuz i said so, the comments say it all 6pac ya lost. your out of the nwo. you jumped in arguing with yourself about a statement nobody made like a moron. the achrons have channeled you into insanity

Read the post just above what I replied to. Man's a lunatic hellbent on going 0-16