Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Starbucks??  Who the hell goes there.  

(Besides the Champions of Tyrod)

I don't but evidenlty a lot of people do.  there's one on every corner.  By my house there's 2 about 100 yards apart.

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

For crissakes. If Josh Allen still looks like Taylor in his 8th year in the league, you’ll have a legit reason to gripe about it. 

Like most TBDers, I'll gripe as I see fit.  Or are you the new TBD legit gripe monitor?

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't but evidenlty a lot of people do.  there's one on every corner.  By my house there's 2 about 100 yards apart.

Like most TBDers, I'll gripe as I see fit.  Or are you the new TBD legit gripe monitor?

Far be it from me to be anyone’s gripe nazi so have at it.

But some gripes are more legit than others and comparing a rookie with a game and a half under his belt in his rookie year to a veteran of eight years and 60 games is absurd. 

33 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

.... so the guy has to win without a kicker too?  Had he been able to take Haushka with him to Cleveland with him, they would be 2-0 right now.

shoulda/woulda/coulda

can we just leave delusions behind and deal with reality please.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Far be it from me to be anyone’s gripe nazi so have at it.

But some gripes are more legit than others and comparing a rookie with a game and a half under his belt in his rookie year to a veteran of eight years and 60 games is absurd. 

Who determines if they "are more legit" or not?  You?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

shoulda/woulda/coulda

can we just leave delusions behind and deal with reality please.

You're the one that brought up this nonsense about a guy that doesn' t even play for us anymore, not me.  Maybe follow your own advice?

Just curious.  Was the Packer tie Sunday Rodgers' fault?

Edited by reddogblitz

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

... You're the one that brought up this nonsense about a guy that doesn' t even play for us anymore, not me.  Maybe follow your own advice?

wot? #fakenews

please provide evidence to support your claim. i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You're the one that brought up this nonsense about a guy that doesn' t even play for us anymore, not me.  Maybe follow your own advice?

No need for me or anyone else to make the determination when it’s entirely self evident. Maybe “legit” is too kind a word, though.  But hey, if you’re comfortable with it, good for you. 

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Self evident to who?  You?

Maybe you should pose the question in a poll. If you need help constructing the question, let me know. 

In the meantime, your persecution act looks almost as absurd as your comparison between a rookie with 1.5 games under his belt and an eight year veteran with 60.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Maybe you should pose the question in a poll. If you need help constructing the question, let me know. 

In the meantime, your persecution act looks almost as absurd as your comparison between a rookie with 1.5 games under his belt and an eight year veteran with 60.

I'm just trying to make a point.  and that is opinions are like a$$holes.  Everyone has one and they all stink.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean you should to be condescending to them.

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Just curious.  Was the Packer tie Sunday Rodgers' fault?

i see you edited your post to include the last sentance.

what has this got to do with shineola? what Rodgers and what Taylor do can not even be remotely compared and besides, i'll say yet again, quit trying to work delusions into the narrative. shoulda/woulda/couldas are futile and have no bearing on what actually happened. 

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wot? #fakenews

please provide evidence to support your claim. i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

yeah, i didn't think you would respond.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

see you edited your post to include the last sentance.

Not for nothing but I often post then follow up with a second thought which gets merged with the first and often someone will post before my second thought gets posted. 

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

Tyrod QB rating is very low this year i dont understand the post? Is it supposed to be sarcasm?

Sarcasm or pure trolling 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not for nothing but I often post then follow up with a second thought which gets merged with the first and often someone will post before my second thought gets posted. 

Sarcasm or pure trolling 

sure. i wasn't commenting on anything other than i didn't address it originally, so i responded again to address the addendum. just wanted to point out that it wasn't there originally.

Just now, Foxx said:

i see you edited your post to include the last sentance.

what has this got to do with shineola? what Rodgers and what Taylor do can not even be remotely compared and besides, i'll say yet again, quit trying to work delusions into the narrative. shoulda/woulda/couldas are futile and have no bearing on what actually happened. 

So for one QB, if the team gets a tie because his FG kicker missed a FG it is the QBs fault for not getting it done,. But for a different QB, that is not the case? 

On the other thing I did check but it was a comment by Red Lion, not you. I apologize.

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Yeah, but an 80 sack pace after two weeks? Is he staying in the pocket more? I honestly don’t know.

No 

He is just getting more passing plays called so his sack total will rise since the sack% stays the same

I do this a lot as well.

Me too

• Thank you (+1) 1

So for one QB, if the team gets a tie because his FG kicker missed a FG it is the QBs fault for not getting it done,. But for a different QB, that is not the case?  ...

when it comes to certain qb's, yes. Rodgers is a franchise QB, quite possibly the best in the league. sure he could be the reason in some games but he sure as hell wasn't in the Vikings game. i'm not trying to be mean here but if you can't see that, i am sorry, there is nothing i would be able to say to you that would make you understand that. you either get it or you don't.

... On the other thing I did check but it was a comment by Red Lion, not you. I apologize.

no worries, it happens. thank you for addressing that and clearing it up though.