Top 5 qbs all-time

CDogg20

15 minutes ago, sven233 said:

No.....  It just means that no other fan of any team has gone to the lengths you have to defend cheating.  But hey....maybe you cheat at things all the time in your life and accept it just like they do.  That's fine.  To each his own.  I just don't respect cheaters no matter how "exaggerated" you think things are.  Fact is, it is worse than you want to believe.

So your unproven claims rooted from your own opinions are now "facts"...got it.  

38 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So your unproven claims rooted from your own opinions are now "facts"...got it.  

They're not unproven!  The Pats* were fined and docked draft picks!  They cheated!  It was proven.  You're the only one claiming they didn't do anything wrong.  Wow.....

On 9/15/2018 at 8:16 AM, PlayoffsPlease said:

Elway should be on more peoples lists. I forgot about him.  I dreaded facing him far more than facing Marino. 

Elway did more with less than any QB in the history of the game.

Elway never had a running game to speak of his first 12 years in the NFL for starters.

He basically had to carry the Denver Broncos on his shoulders until Shanahan and TD came along.

I love Kelly as much as anyone, but for anyone to put Kelly ahead of Elway is just a homer. Kelly was great, but Elway was an immortal.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, sven233 said:

They're not unproven!  The Pats* were fined and docked draft picks!  They cheated!  It was proven.  You're the only one claiming they didn't do anything wrong.  Wow.....

NOOOO, you are claiming that there is a lot more cheating other than what they got caught for.  That his whole career is defined by cheating.  So please stop pretending I am saying something I am not.  

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

NOOOO, you are claiming that there is a lot more cheating other than what they got caught for.  That his whole career is defined by cheating.  So please stop pretending I am saying something I am not.  

So, the cheating he got caught for is OK?  I get it.....you don't want to dock him for cheating.  You think all of his accomplishments while cheating should be OK and counted the same as those who didn't cheat.  You think his accomplishments are the same, if not better, with cheating, compared to those who didn't.  That's fine and the way you want to roll.  But I don't care if it was 1 time, 2 times, or more.  I, along with most, can't overlook cheating like you can.

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

So, the cheating he got caught for is OK?  I get it.....you don't want to dock him for cheating.  You think all of his accomplishments while cheating should be OK and counted the same as those who didn't cheat.  You think his accomplishments are the same, if not better, with cheating, compared to those who didn't.  That's fine and the way you want to roll.  But I don't care if it was 1 time, 2 times, or more.  I, along with most, can't overlook cheating like you can.

Very few people feel this way as you do outside of AFC East fans.  Most experts, players, coaches, GM's, Analysts list Brady as one of the top 3 QBs all time, many of which the GOAT.  

Again, over exaggerated and over sensationalized here due to fan hood.  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Very few people feel this way as you do outside of AFC East fans.  Most experts, players, coaches, GM's, Analysts list Brady as one of the top 3 QBs all time, many of which the GOAT.  

Again, over exaggerated and over sensationalized here due to fan hood.  

I get it.....cheating is OK whether it's a little or a lot.  You've stated it many times now.  You're OK with the cheating.

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I get it.....cheating is OK whether it's a little or a lot.  You've stated it many times now.  You're OK with the cheating.

Man you really need to see a doc about this stick logged up your backside.  I mean Who T F cares dude.  Geezus.  I disagree man, get over it, this consumes your life too much.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Man you really need to see a doc about this stick logged up your backside.  I mean Who T F cares dude.  Geezus.  I disagree man, get over it, this consumes your life too much.  

Yup.....you condone and are willing to overlook cheating, but I have the problem.  You're right.  I should embrace cheating too.  I'm done with you.  I have a game to watch.

Just now, sven233 said:

Yup.....you condone and are willing to overlook cheating, but I have the problem.  You're right.  I should embrace cheating too.  I'm done with you.  I have a game to watch.

PS:  Is Jerry Rice the GOAT at WR?  Cuz if you think so, then you are a hypocrite as Jerry admitted to cheating and using stick em on his gloves during his career.  Where is your anti Jerry rants?  Oh yeah, he didn't play in the AFC east, so you look the other way.

On 9/15/2018 at 3:48 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

At least you're BigPappy and not Big Papi, because it is widely assumed that Big Papi David Ortiz had chemical assistance in reaching his (likely) HOF heights. By the way, you sound like the type of person who would not only deny Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens a spot in the HOF, but who would also argue that they weren't that good anyway ...

Bonds and Clemons were good even before their "juicing" i never understood why they did it in the first place. As for the HOF judgement, I would have to defer for the simple fact that I don't follow baseball enough to have an opinion on it. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Been to 8 Super Bowls, 4 more than Montana and 3 more than Elway.

He’s played almost half of his career in the Super Bowl and 75% of his career at the AFC Title Game. 

Its absurd and petty to let a couple couple deflated balls and Jets hand signals invalidate 18 years of complete dominance. 

Your forgetting about the reports that were hushed that he had a second headset in his helmet getting defensive calls when he was going top the line. So, no definitely not being petty or absurd. I don't like cheaters, i don't care, if it's deflated balls, or getting defensive calls, cheating is cheating. It ruins the sport for everyone else that is playing by the rules.