Amber Guyger Manslaughter Case

LB3

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

... Castle doctrine will defend him in court but in front of a jury you play this right and they're sympathetic to a woman who had a long day, stressed, made a mistake, saw a man in her house and he was aggressive and she defended herself?...

a man in her house and she defended herself? delusion is now a form of self defense?

Edited by Foxx

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

And, yet, hysteria is awesome.

What happens when it comes out (and innocent until proven guilty, or enough evidence shows the obvious) the man charged her to attack her?  Should she have been killed or mauled because she went in to the wrong house and was attacked?

Even if she is in the wrong, and based off of what is known, I believe she is - I still am curious why neither de-escalated the situation. Was the guy an !@#$ who didn't listen or think that with a gun pointed at him he should simply comply and live another day?  

Too muvh bull **** in this story.

Derp Tryhard Derp Derp 

31 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Isn't that what we are seeing as the point; clearly, the result of not much thinking.

Castle doctrine will defend him in court but in front of a jury you play this right and they're sympathetic to a woman who had a long day, stressed, made a mistake, saw a man in her house and he was aggressive and she defended herself?

If she wasn't a cop liberal heads would be exploding.

Error does not excuse manslaughter.  That's why they have a manslaughter charge, in fact: "recklessly causes the death of an individual."

And liberal heads ARE exploding.  Because she's a cop who shot a black man.  

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Error does not excuse manslaughter.  That's why they have a manslaughter charge, in fact: "recklessly causes the death of an individual."

And liberal heads ARE exploding.  Because she's a cop who shot a black man.  

If she shot a white guy, this story would barely make the Macungie Daily Express.

17 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If she shot a white guy, this story would barely make the Macungie Daily Express.

If she shot a white guy, she'd have been defending herself from a sexual predator, and been a hero.

Remember your victim precedence: black woman > black guy > white woman > dog > horse > hurt feelings > white guy.

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Wait a minute...

I take no issue with citizens holding there government accountable over these sorts of things.

I don't think you'd find anything I've ever said inconsistent with that.

Most of the stuff we're seeing at the federal level isn't nearly as cut and dried as what we saw here.

In cases like this the outrage of the general public works to serve as a legitimate check on government.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

On 9/14/2018 at 4:27 PM, Foxx said:

a man in her house and she defended herself? delusion is now a form of self defense?

In liberal -land it probably is. Remember, whatever you’ve deluded yourself into believing you are is what you are. Perhaps she was identifying with Jeans apartment as her own. It was her reality at the moment.