Patriots Lose RB Jeremy Hill for the Season with a Torn ACL

26CornerBlitz

9 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Is this even a real loss for them?

Not now. But another RB injury will screw them. They made a dumb mistake letting Lewis go. I wasn't very impressed with them yesterday. They are the 90's version of the Bills:Big fish in a small pond (AFC). But once the SB rolls around, they'll face the big fish from the big pond. If they're lucky to make it that far.. Without Brady they are a 4 win team.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

2 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

No team especially the Patriots will pay for McCoys contract. Stop getting rid of good players.

He is a 30 yr old RB. ONE A BAD TEAM. So to me 30 RB are expendable if they can bring in value and Shady can. Unless of

course you have one of the top young ones 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Is that worth McCoy putting up 200 yards against us, twice a year?

For what a YEAR. He will be 31. 

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

He cant bring value in trades b.c no team will be willing.

Sure just like no one would give anything for McCarron. No way Taylor gets a 3rd. No way you get anything for Glenn or Dareus with their contracts. 

He has value 

Just now, brianthomas said:

No way in hell would i want to see McCoy gashing our defense on the Patriots. Plus he was named a team captain for a reason. You just dont trade a team captain to your biggest rival. And no way would the Patriots pay that salary. Just a bit pile of NO imo

Cool then he rots on a 3 win team and get nothing for him that can be Part of the future. McCoy isnt that

Plus with Allen having to start, on an offense that isnt really ready for him, given the inferior talent all around him. It doesnt make much sense to trade 1 of the few players that can help him out there. We're not gonna get any quick fixes to this guys. If that 1st game is any indication, it could be a long season. But we all knew the 1st half of the year would be tough. Just not that tough haha

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

For what a YEAR. He will be 31. 

Sure just like no one would give anything for McCarron. No way Taylor gets a 3rd. No way you get anything for Glenn or Dareus with their contracts. 

He has value 

He is a RB not a QB that can start or a pro bowl O-Line

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Thats fine then he rots on a 3 win team and goes away soon enough because he is not part of the long term future of this team 

Allen is gonna need all the help he can get out there. Getting rid of one of those players in McCoy, is just gonna make Allens year even harder. I get the long term implications of keeping McCoy vs trading him, but Allen needs someone out there & McCoy is one of those few guys that we have. Theyre not gonna trade him.

Get ready when trade deadline comes up you will see me posting alot more names to move on from for Picks 

Just now, brianthomas said:

Allen is gonna need all the help he can get out there. Getting rid of one of those players in McCoy, is just gonna make Allens year even harder. I get the long term implications of keeping McCoy vs trading him, but Allen needs someone out there & McCoy is one of those few guys that we have. Theyre not gonna trade him.

Murphy looked fine. He will take the pressure off Allen.