What is the first phone call Beane makes today?

Sky Diver

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All good man, and I have honestly not looked and dont know what is available or not available in FA at any of the positions.  My opinion simply rooted in the cap space to have the flexibility to pursue people they feel can help stabilize some weak spots.  I also dont expect them to spend big on one of the premier FA's anyway, just think they will find some veteran help to pair with young draft picks to keep helping the team make progress.

But, its fair for you to question their ability to do so given we don't really know how good they are at it yet not having been here long.  One thing that I did both like and dislike at the same time was Star in FA this year.  I liked bringing him in, but I really didn't like the contract and felt it will be one we regret.  So far, he isn't proving Beane right either.

Here's the list for next season. I focused specifically on WR and o-line (the two positions we need to absolutely address if Allen is to have a chance at succeeding.) https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

19 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The agents of Maclin, Joeckel, and Landry Jones.

All three at the same time ????

Jokes apart, I wouldn't mind having Landry Jones...He is a better QB than Nate and has been in the Steelers system watching Ben play for the past four years. 

Getting a OL at this time is going to be real tough...There are none available that are not already in other teams 53 man roster!

On September 10, 2018 at 4:37 PM, the skycap said:

To the league office and finding out if Martavis Bryant will be suspended. This team needs a WR with deep speed and hands. Gotta get the safety out the box.

McBeane was slow on the draw!!

17 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

To buddy nix, " Why the hell didn't you draft Gronk!!! "

Buddy Nix, "Didn't want to waste his talent"!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/10/2018 at 8:59 AM, dlonce said:

Beane was mandated by the Pegulas to get us more financially in shape.. This team is the by-product of said mandate.

The Pegulas have no one to blame but themselves.

if you are going to pretend to be a troll try to say something believable.

If you are pretending to be delusional you are doing a good job.