Survivor Pool

Doc

my other thought is new orleans now... lofty spread at home .  Lot of people will be saying "oh so now you win"  Also dont really see much use for them down the road. Hosting Washington in game 5 but with the new quarterback the skins probably win the turnover battle there. 

well i have won one before.  it gets exciting. you gotta take a little risk and stay away from the road most traveled sometimes.  So right now i'm thinking Saints, 49ers Bears or skins. ...i know i know a lot of people dont give a damn what i'm thinking.  The natrure of the nfl is a back and forth leauge. 

1 hour ago, gridrick said:

well i have won one before.  it gets exciting. you gotta take a little risk and stay away from the road most traveled sometimes.  So right now i'm thinking Saints, 49ers Bears or skins. ...i know i know a lot of people dont give a damn what i'm thinking.  The natrure of the nfl is a back and forth leauge. 

Finished runner up on $5,000 ten years ago, 500 at $10 entry

the Final play in week 9 to sink me was a fluke and I saw it on TV with the Vikings botching a last second tying PAT and running it in for the 2 points for the win...

heaven and hell in two seconds 

Edited by row_33

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can't take them.  They were my safe pick for week 1.

Rams are my pick for the week, no trouble sharing with others until it starts to get sweaty..,

I can't in good conscience cheer against the Bills until they play the lost cause against the Pats

i want them to win, yeah I know........

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think I'll take Houston.  Sounds like Mariota and their LT will be limited, if not out, and they already lost Delanie Walker.  Unless it's too early to take them.

you think??? the pick is long past due....

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Well, was dead on about saints but dead wrong on Lions. :sick:

i learned by 1975 to never put anything on the outcome of a Lions or Chargers or Falcons game

screwed me over every single time, and always will when i think they can be relied on just once more

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think I'll take Houston.  Sounds like Mariota and their LT will be limited, if not out, and they already lost Delanie Walker.  Unless it's too early to take them.

I was leaning that way too, right now I have the Saints, but have been debating changing the pick. I'm hesitant on whether the Texans are really that good though, they are supposed to have a really bad line too. After last night the Chargers moved up as another possibility too.....