Roster is NOT set.

ChicagoRic

Not sure the fascination over adding receivers. This isn’t a passing team. We’re not the saints or pats throwing 40-50 times a game. We are a run the ball control the clock kinda offense. There won’t even be enough targets for the guys we have most games unless we’re getting blown out. 

You don’t even need the “speed” receiver to stretch the field, cause a good running team uses playaction and anyone can get open deep multiple times a game. With Allen’s arm you only need a step. You want upgrades then watch for pass rush, maybe linebacker depth, and of course interior line help 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Not sure the fascination over adding receivers. This isn’t a passing team. We’re not the saints or pats throwing 40-50 times a game. We are a run the ball control the clock kinda offense. There won’t even be enough targets for the guys we have most games unless we’re getting blown out. 

You don’t even need the “speed” receiver to stretch the field, cause a good running team uses playaction and anyone can get open deep multiple times a game. With Allen’s arm you only need a step. You want upgrades then watch for pass rush, maybe linebacker depth, and of course interior line help 

They have a need at WR and certainly do need for someone who can threaten deep to command the attention of safeties with at least a modicum of a threat. . 

8 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

NoTyrod cost us that playoff game , when wide open receivers are waving their arms in the air and he decides to run against that D-line

No argument on Tyrod, he sucked.  I just don't get the Thompson love.  We all ripped him after the game, does no one remember?  Thompson's drops were a big reason why Tyrod didn't go over 100.  The biggest negative play by Thompson was the holding penalty on LeShady's run:

1st & 10 at BUF 26

(8:28 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Taylor pass short right to L.McCoy ran ob at JAX 35 for 39 yards (B.Church). PENALTY on BUF-D.Thompson, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 42.

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They have a need at WR and certainly do need for someone who can threaten deep to command the attention of safeties with at least a modicum of a threat. . 

But cant Kerley, McCloud or Foster burn some? I would consider them a deep threat if Allen was playing quarterback that game

Just now, Rc2catch said:

But cant Kerley, McCloud or Foster burn some? I would consider them a deep threat if Allen was playing quarterback that game

No on Kerley, McCloud is more quick than fast, and Foster has the speed but lacks so many other facets of playing the position that would make him legit against NFL caliber DBs. 

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No on Kerley, McCloud is more quick than fast, and Foster has the speed but lacks so many other facets of playing the position that would make him legit against NFL caliber DBs. 

Well I guess we should hope for some development on those young guys.. I am for sure rooting for some interior line and pass rush help before receivers. Lol I guess it would help if they named the starting quarterback. That might determine how big of a need it might be 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Well I guess we should hope for some development on those young guys.. I am for sure rooting for some interior line and pass rush help before receivers. Lol I guess it would help if they named the starting quarterback. That might determine how big of a need it might be 

Anything they're doing should be with Allen in mind for the long term.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can we sample all their DNA and clone then into one wr?