Trump Wants To Regulate Google

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I think so. 

Also, I’ve NEVER seen a POTUS declare war on the media the way Trump has. It is not “same old, same old.” It is completely new, and unprecedented in my life: Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, W., Obama, Trump. Completely new and completely unbecoming. 

Enemy of the people! 

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I think so. 

Also, I’ve NEVER seen a POTUS declare war on the media the way Trump has. It is not “same old, same old.” It is completely new, and unprecedented in my life: Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, W., Obama, Trump. Completely new and completely unbecoming. 

You apparently didn't pay attention from 2009-2017. Obama even threw Fox News out of the White House Press Pool because he didn't like what they said about him, until CNN and some other major networks threatened to walk.

The Bushes and Clinton also whined about the media.

This is not a new development. You might say that this is a historical issue.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You apparently didn't pay attention from 2009-2017. Obama even threw Fox News out of the White House Press Pool because he didn't like what they said about him, until CNN and some other major networks threatened to walk.

This is like saying 10 and 1 are both numbers so they are the same thing. Do you know the difference between 10 and 1? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This is like saying 10 and 1 are both numbers so they are the same thing. Do you know the difference between 10 and 1? 

It's more like say that you're a moron. Do you know that you're a moron?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's more like say that you're a moron. Do you know that you're a moron?

You are just stupid, so you think that. You can't even argue correctly on a webpage made for discussing things! LOL! 

You are why people think Trump supporters are just dupes. Everything that contradicts his narrow, ignorant worldview angers people like you: The media, scientists, the FBI, the f'n internet! ?It's really too funny!

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are just stupid, so you think that. You can't even argue correctly on a webpage made for discussing things! LOL! 

You are why people think Trump supporters are just dupes. Everything that contradicts his narrow, ignorant worldview angers people like you: The media, scientists, the FBI, the f'n internet! ?It's really too funny!

Exhibit A.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

0=nothing, zilch, nada so if you add it to 1 you still have 1. 10 and 1 are the same, and there's no refuting that.

43 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, fella — if Obama waged the war on the media that Trump is this country would have seen armed revolts. C’mon, man. 

He did. He spied on them and got busted. He also kicked out a bunch of reporters from events. 

Yet, crickets. 

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Riiiight.

Did you see the last piece I linked?

This media has declared WAR on Trump since day one, and they published slanderous, libelous, and outright FABRICATED stories since day one without repercussion. Well, they chose to sow the wind. They need to reap the whirlwind.

Bro, here’s the thing — when you’re president you need to carry yourself with dignity and you need to be above getting into arguments with news outlets. Refuting a erroneous report through respected channels is one thing — what Trump is doing is just pathetic. 

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I’m sorry Koko, I was deployed for most of W., but I gotta say to me, I’ve never seen this before from a president. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He did. He spied on them and got busted. He also kicked out a bunch of reporters from events. 

Yet, crickets. 

Obama spies on reporters? I don’t remember what you’re refering too. 

But it let’s just say on the size and scope that Trump is feuding with the media — I’ve never seen it from a president before. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

....I wonder if Nixon was like this as the end drew near on his presidency. 

Sometimes I wonder if you are a troll, or willing to engage in reasonable, rational discussions. I read your posts, and it seems like a 50-50 split to me. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Obama spies on reporters? I don’t remember what you’re refering too. 

But it let’s just say on the size and scope that Trump is feuding with the media — I’ve never seen it from a president before. 

In the build up to the Iran deal, yes, Obama had reporters under surveillance and tried to head off any negative stories about Iran or the mullahs in order to "build an echo chamber" (Ben Rhodes' plan) to convince the American people the deal was a good one. 

Youve never seen this from a president before because you've never seen a president in office who wasn't part of the system. 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let me ask you a question.  Gee I've not done this in awhile and not sure why I'm doing it again but here goes.  Do you think the "Trump supporters" are more critical of Trump than supporters of any other President? !@#$ it let me answer that for you. People here and people I talk to all the time who "support" Trump (and I use the support word VERY loosely) are more critical of him than any Presidential supporters in my lifetime and that's a LONG time.  Most of us call him all sorts of names and roll our eyes at him all the time but realize that we are better off than the alternative.  So while people gobbled Obama's knob incessantly most Trump "supporters" understand the dude has major flaws but are happy in the direction the country is going.  Go ahead take a poll.  Get your brainless head out of the sand. 

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

....I wonder if Nixon was like this as the end drew near on his presidency. 

He drank a lot, so there is that difference

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me ask you a question.  Gee I've not done this in awhile and not sure why I'm doing it again but here goes.  Do you think the "Trump supporters" are more critical of Trump than supporters of any other President? !@#$ it let me answer that for you. People here and people I talk to all the time who "support" Trump (and I use the support word VERY loosely) are more critical of him than any Presidential supporters in my lifetime and that's a LONG time.  Most of us call him all sorts of names and roll our eyes at him all the time but realize that we are better off than the alternative.  So while people gobbled Obama's knob incessantly most Trump "supporters" understand the dude has major flaws but are happy in the direction the country is going.  Go ahead take a poll.  Get your brainless head out of the sand. 

BS! You supporters elected that idiot. That's proof enough.