More Drama in the Jones Family, but this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Athletes make bank.  Why would he steal?  He sounds like a criminal

Reading the article, it sounds like a domestic issue at the root.

He is being charged with misdemeanor domestic assault and felony level theft.

Sounds like an argument with with his girlfriend followed by a property dispute.  Something like he gave his girlfriend a car, it's titled in her name, they had a fight and he shoved her aside and drove off in the car would fit those descriptions.

It's probably not like he walked into a jewelry store and lifted a rolex or two

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

I have an inside source. His brother was the one who gave Zay the fake weed when he had his little freak out. One of the fathers of an ECU player who is close with Zay said that since hes known him, the brother has always been the bad influence. 

Oh, so he caused the problem then saved Zay from the result.

Nice

Synthetic weed is horrible stuff.  I wish they'd ban-hammer that crap and legalize the plant.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Sounds like an argument with with his girlfriend followed by a property dispute.  Something like he gave his girlfriend a car, it's titled in her name, they had a fight and he shoved her aside and drove off in the car would fit those descriptions.

I knew a guy that went to jail for something similar in which you described.  

He was drunk one night, and got into an argument with his GF.  He got into his GF's car and took off.  He drove her car to the party we were at so he had her keys already.

When he took off, he hit 5 parked cars and then a few miles down the road, he drove into a ditch.  

He was charged with a DUI (alcohol and weed),  open container in a vehicle, fleeing the scene of accidents, reckless driving, running multiple red lights, trying to flee from officers and a few other charges.

I think he got 18 months for all this. I believe he had two DUI arrests prior to this and also arrested just a few weeks earlier for taking his drink outside the bar.  The Cop was actually cool about it when he approached him.  He just told him to chug the beer and throw it out.  This guy said "I enjoy the taste of this beer so I ain't chugging it".  Handcuffs came out.

I never saw that guy after that, he never came back to school after completing his prison time.  He was a good guy when sober but turned into a complete POS when he started drinking.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was drunk one night, and got into an argument with his GF.  He got into his GF's car and took off.  He drove her car to the party we were at so he had her keys already.

When he took off, he hit 5 parked cars and then a few miles down the road, he drove into a ditch.  

He was charged with a DUI (alcohol and weed),  open container in a vehicle, fleeing the scene of accidents, reckless driving, running multiple red lights, trying to flee from officers and a few other charges.

I think he got 18 months for all this. I believe he had two DUI arrests prior to this and also arrested just a few weeks earlier for taking his drink outside the bar.  The Cop was actually cool about it when he approached him.  He just told him to chug the beer and throw it out.  This guy said "I enjoy the taste of this beer so I ain't chugging it".  Handcuffs came out.

I never saw that guy after that, he never came back to school after completing his prison time.  He was a good guy when sober but turned into a complete POS when he starting drinking.

that guy was you...wasn't it?

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nice

Synthetic weed is horrible stuff.  I wish they'd ban-hammer that crap and legalize the plant.

I have a friend who’s son got into this stuff with a buddy. The buddy ended up having a siezure at his high school. They had to call 911 and he was hospitalized. A big investigation ensued, and they were both looking at being expelled. Lawyers got involved. Very ugly! I know some of you might not believe this, but it’s true......

I have a freind. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I never saw that guy after that, he never came back to school after completing his prison time.  He was a good guy when sober but turned into a complete POS when he started drinking.

Some people just don’t learn. Where we used to live a kid had two DUI’s and his parents paid the big bucks to keep him out of serious trouble. The third time he killed somebody and it just happened to be a cop. No getting out of that one. I think he’s STILL in prison. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to More Drama in the Jones Family but this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb
Just now, Augie said:

Some people just don’t learn. Where we used to live a kid had two DUI’s and his parents paid the big bucks to keep him out of serious trouble. The third time he killed somebody and it just happened to be a cop. No getting out of that one. I think he’s STILL in prison. 

Lives easily can be ruined when you're not in a clear state of mind.

1 minute ago, teef said:

whatever kyle.  

I couldn't pass as a Kyle either.

I could pass as a Mark,  Billy (not William/Will/Bill/Willy) or Adam.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Lives easily can be ruined when you're not in a clear state of mind.

I couldn't pass as a Kyle either.

I could pass as a Mark,  Billy (not William/Will/Bill/Willy) or Adam.

what about a Nancy? sure you could pass as one of those

Edited by DtownB2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You don't sound like a Mark.  I could see you as a Ted or Teddy.

i don't look like a mark at all.  i had a friend growing up that his mother refused to call me mark.  she always called me tony.  i'm much more of a tony than a mark.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to More Drama in the Jones Family, but this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb
1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

:lol: just :lol:

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nice

Was she an Instagram model. 

• Haha (+1) 1