Joe B: State of the Buffalo Bills' Roster Heading into the 2018 Preseason Finale

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why in the name of all that is sacred must DiMarco be a lock? Please cut him and keep an extra TE.

Because they need him to line up out wide like he did in the Cinci game. Apparently he has great speed and doesn't let balls bounce off his hands...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I agree with you having that First round pick is very valuable considering we might be looking at a top 5 pick this year. But Khalil Mack is a game changer. If we have the opportunity to trade for him we make that trade. 

Exactly. If you look at it this way, what player could you draft that would turn out better than Mack? Mack was named All-Pro at TWO positions in one year....how many prospects are really going to end up better than that? The Bills have a good history of signing DL/LB Free Agents, and Mack could be reminiscent of the Takeo Spikes impact, only better.

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why in the name of all that is sacred must DiMarco be a lock? Please cut him and keep an extra TE.

No !@#$ing idea, they should just line up Lee or Clay as an H-Back if they really want to run that formation. Clay did it in Miami and landed him on the top 100 player list at one time. Get rid of DiMacro & AJ, saves two roster spots for other areas of need.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, wppete said:

I agree with you having that First round pick is very valuable considering we might be looking at a top 5 pick this year. But Khalil Mack is a game changer. If we have the opportunity to trade for him we make that trade. 

The Bills are not just a great edge rusher away from being a dominant team in the league.  How about the Bills spend some resources on their offense so that their first round QB prospect at least has a chance to succeed?  

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

No !@#$ing idea, they should just line up Lee or Clay as an H-Back if they really want to run that formation. Clay did it in Miami and landed him on the top 100 player list at one time. Get rid of DiMacro & AJ, saves two roster spots for other areas of need.  

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why, in the name of all that is sacred, does anyone give credence to Joe “that player is really good” Buscaglia? This thread (and all Joe B. articles) should be sent to the pit of misery. 

I like the way you turn a phrase, but I believe that you’re hatred and vitriol is misguided. Joe B is da man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why, in the name of all that is sacred, does anyone give credence to Joe “that player is really good” Buscaglia? This thread (and all Joe B. articles) should be sent to the pit of misery. 

Dilly dilly 

image-1869.jpeg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1