PREGAME THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I specially hope to see Star step his game up. Not necessarily in the stat sheet, but I want to see him truly plug the middle and eat up 2 blockers to allow others make plays. I will be watching him closely.

please be sure to give us a report post game. I am glad you have this covered. I expected a bit more than he is showing, preseason or whatever.

I will try to watch Lawson.

• Like (+1) 1

So I'm getting ready to be able to watch this game at home, on my comfy leather couch, instead of like usual at a sports bar, because Fox apparently is showing it nationally.  But then, SOME F**KIN' NUTJOB decides to shoot up the inside of a Chicago Pizza down at the Jacksonville Landing, and of course ALL of the local TV stations have pre-empted ALL programming, and are giving "live" coverage, even though as is the case with most of these types of events, they have NOTHING new to report until the cops/Mayor come out and hold a presser.

To say that I'm EXTREMELY pissed would be an understatement.

Who knows, MAYBE they'll go to the Bills game at 4pm....yeah, right. Ggggrrrrr!

What makes it worse, is that here in town, the Fox and the CBS affiliates share the exact same news operation, so there's really no f**kin' need to show the EXACT same thing on two over-the-air channels!  Ggggrrrrr!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

So I'm getting ready to be able to watch this game at home, on my comfy leather couch, instead of like usual at a sports bar, because Fox apparently is showing it nationally.  But then, SOME F**KIN' NUTJOB decides to shoot up the inside of a Chicago Pizza down at the Jacksonville Landing, and of course ALL of the local TV stations have pre-empted ALL programming, and are giving "live" coverage, even though as is the case with most of these types of events, they have NOTHING new to report until the cops/Mayor come out and hold a presser.

What makes it worse, is that here in town, the Fox and the CBS affiliates share the exact same news operation, so there's really no f**kin' need to show the EXACT same thing on two over-the-air channels!  Ggggrrrrr!

Thoughts and prayers on not being able to watch this preseason game.

Life's unfair.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

This wacko couldn't at least wait til halftime..?

6 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Wow, that sucks dude.

8 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Try it here: https://www.fox.com/live/