Games watched

row_33

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

actually the playoffs will be Bama, two "whatever's" that will be steamrolled by Bama, and whoever loses to the team that Alabama beats in the Championship

Technically yes

i still believe Bama on neutral fields would beat the other three whatevers with a 120 point aggregate margin if they had to play it

I’m sad over this and not even pretending to a reverse jinx

Edited by row_33

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

It seems to me that going for 2 to win does not work all that often.

I thought about whether I wanted Urban to do it considering how absurd our D was today. But in the end I couldn’t bring myself to want that. I just think the percentages are too low for how high the stakes are. Maryland has less to lose by going for it 

• Like (+1) 1

Michigan just had a nice TD play on a Patterson pass to the TE. Defense walked the LBs all the way up to the line leaving the middle of the field open for the TE. Kid was wide open for an easy score. 

Look for that same play next week against Ohio State, which does the same thing with its LBs and gets torched regularly on underneath stuff. 

19 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Michigan just had a nice TD play on a Patterson pass to the TE. Defense walked the LBs all the way up to the line leaving the middle of the field open for the TE. Kid was wide open for an easy score. 

Look for that same play next week against Ohio State, which does the same thing with its LBs and gets torched regularly on underneath stuff. 

I can’t wait for Senior Missed Tackle this week. 

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Michigan constantly in the red zone but settling for a lot of Field Goals.

Eventually they pulled away from Indiana.

They have what it takes to beat Ohio State, but they might be without Chase Winovich. :(

I missed what happened to him?

This was the first game I saw where he wasn't in on a lot of plays.

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

That was a cheap shot. 

I was dozing off a bit in the third and missed it.

I think he will play against Ohio State , going to take a lot more than that to keep him out.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

They are Song Girls not cheerleaders. Get your facts straight!

Perfect, now we can be the first NFL team to have song girls instead of cheerleaders.

I really do miss the Jills, they weren't the greatest but added to the atmosphere of the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.