Trump's Other Child? Illegitimate Child?

Just now, njbuff said:

You should be practicing what you preach there.

I am not the one who obsesses about hating Trump, you do. Just like many others on this board.

so why you answering if you so confident whats going to happen?

Let us hate and be quiet if you believe that is the secret to the kitty Grabber's  success!

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

so why you answering if you so confident whats going to happen?

Let us hate and be quiet if you believe that is the secret to the kitty Grabber's  success!

You and the rest of the resistance can continue your ineffective useless hate.

The rest of us will live our lives and not worry about who is occupying the WH.

Continue on.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

You're also not a female in the Pittsburgh suburbs who rarely follows politics and hated Clinton more than Trump....so they voted for Trump who are now turned off as they learn more about his extramarital affairs and how he covered them up.  To pretend this doesn't hurt him and the Republican party at least a little bit is wishful thinking.

Can you give me the winning powerball numbers as well.

54 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You and the rest of the resistance can continue your ineffective useless hate.

The rest of us will live our lives and not worry about who is occupying the WH.

Continue on.

HAHA...Why are you on here if you are just living your life...I come on here every few months...and you biting like a fish.

READ YOUR SENTENCE and YES..GO ON AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!  Get out of here. PPP is a stupid forum.  Why you here?

17 minutes ago, KW95 said:

HAHA...Why are you on here if you are just living your life...I come on here every few months...and you biting like a fish.

Yes, you come here every few months, say stupid things, get ceaselessly mocked for it, then run away like the scared little B word that you actually are.

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, you come here every few months, say stupid things, get ceaselessly mocked for it, then run away like the scared little B word that you actually are.

Yes, I run away like a little B!!  You figured me out!

or is it, maybe just is it, that when I have some free time from living my life, I like to come here and troll you morons that have been spewing the same thing over and over again?

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Yes, I run away like a little B!!  You figured me out!

or is it, maybe just is it, that when I have some free time from living my life, I like to come here and troll you morons that have been spewing the same thing over and over again?

Actually I think you come here whenever the electricity is on in Brazil, where you live. Aren't you Venezuela's neighbor?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Actually I think you come here whenever the electricity is on in Brazil, where you live. Aren't you Venezuela's neighbor?

Damn Venezuelans are invading Brazil.

From one shithole to another. You know you got it bad when you escaping to Northern Brazil.

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Damn Venezuelans are invading Brazil.

From one shithole to another. You know you got it bad when you escaping to Northern Brazil.

Well, if it was southern Brazil they could probably just walk on water plastic to get there.

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Nope, you're definitely a scared B word.