Trump's Other Child? Illegitimate Child?

Just now, #34fan said:

:lol: Yah... Coming from the far right...

The chunks just get bigger, and harder to sweep under the rug....  His handlers and fixers are dropping like flies... Shouldn't be long, now...

I'm still waiting for one real solid piece of evidence of russian collusion. I've seen plenty in regards to the clintonista's. Yeyt to see anything associated with Trump. Keep trying though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh no, the dreaded "double dumbass on you" defense!

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

That was more "I'm rubber, you're glue," I think.

2 hours ago, westside said:

I'm still waiting for one real solid piece of evidence of russian collusion. I've seen plenty in regards to the clintonista's. Yeyt to see anything associated with Trump. Keep trying though.

All hail PPP's 'Justice League' of retards!   -Easy to see why Trump hates his own base

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

All hail PPP's 'Justice League' of retards!   -Easy to see why Trump hates his own base

Interesting. Using the 'R' word is not very progressive of you. I'd ask you if you were ashamed of yourself, if I thought you actually had any sense of pride, decency, morality, intelligence, reason, or had working testicles...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

Eeeeyup. :)

That's illogical.  There hasn't been any evidence in the history of Donald Trump that he doesn't open his wallet to take care of his messes.  

As I said earlier, he may be an ignorant douche bag but he's not a rapist.  He takes care of all his children, even Tiffany.

20 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Exactly. People voted for him to drain the swamp. And those who did just that see all this nonsense as the swamp trying (and failing) to fight back.

Of course his base will be the same but the independents that helped him win are done with the idiot.

How many men in this country have fathered children illegitimately?

Why should Trump be held to higher standard?

Again, this is an issue with Melania, not us.

A billionaire that likes to throw his dick around? Quite shocking really.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How many men in this country have fathered children illegitimately?

Why should Trump be held to higher standard?

Again, this is an issue with Melania, not us.

A billionaire that likes to throw his dick around? Quite shocking really.

Teflon Don's fan base will agree with anything he says. 

But DT's time has come.  He's going down and its getting ugly.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

THIS is called grasping at straws.  

You're honestly suggesting that the mere existence of an out-of-wedlock child should require investigation into the possibility of rape, failure to pay child support, and...not being rich?  

Ya, I mean what do you think the chances are he, oh, I don't know, just walked up to her and grabbed her pus? Pretty low? 

What if if there are like ten of these kids out there? Pecker has a safe full of kill stories so get ready to be upset about your hero being bad.