Ty to yolo and 26 cornerblitz

billybob71

28 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Where’s my love?  I provide the good looks around here.

Your love is in the Myrtle Beach hooker thread. It’s available, bit it will cost (and maybe more than money). 

4 hours ago, billybob71 said:

I have never created a thread before and I'm not sure if this has already been done or if I'm posting this in the right forum. Just wanted to show appreciation to these posters and prob a couple of others I'm missing. I come to this forum to get all my bills news and these guys are always on top of it!! It must take quite a bit of their time to do this so ty and much appreciation for keeping this bills fan well informed. 

Nice thread. 

40 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I learned my lesson. I read the first 100 news updates from Yolo and 26CB and then started getting charged $.07 per news article. Damn paywall. Those two are raking it in. 

Should be paying $1.00

Yolo is the king at re-posting twits. His efforts do not go unnoticed however unnecessary he still puts in the effort and seems to enjoy it. For that he is unique. 

26 is cool too. 

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, billybob71 said:

I have never created a thread before and I'm not sure if this has already been done or if I'm posting this in the right forum. Just wanted to show appreciation to these posters and prob a couple of others I'm missing. I come to this forum to get all my bills news and these guys are always on top of it!! It must take quite a bit of their time to do this so ty and much appreciation for keeping this bills fan well informed. 

It's been done.  That's OK. These guys are somewhat senile and they forget quickly.  Then they get a complex about not being appreciated and they are insufferable for days on end.  So, a compliment every few days goes a long way to keep the peace around here.

Just kidding, of course.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with OP. The two of them have kept the news streamlined efficiently and it does make my board visit a better experience. So even if it has been said before I don't think it's a problem to give a shout out of appreciation. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Your might be ahead of  26 in starting a original thread

Newman.

These days what keeps me coming back to check in on this site is the amazing work of these two posters. For a while I was confused and sometimes I believe I referred to one as the other, in a reply. I thought of them as a collective---Bills Borg as it were.

Nobody is on top of the Bills like these two guys. The Bills should pay them. Seriously.