The Bills will go 0-16

After reading all the gloom & doom, I'm convinced! JP is going to be worse than RJ, he'll get sacked every down because we don't have an offensive line. Then he'll get hurt, Holcomb will come in & get hurt and we won't win a game...all because Detroit signed Rick Demulling & Jonas left for SF. McGahee will get hurt & never play again -all because of the OL... and Henry will have been traded & will rush for 2500 yards.

People, please relax until we know the roster entering training camp. If you see the same situation as when we had Jerry Crafts as our opening day RT, then you can worry. But to get all wound up before we even have an 80 man camp roster is so far over the top, you have to look down to look up.

The unbounded enthusiasm and unbridled spirit of the quest to succeed that this post topic embodies makes me feel like... well, frankly like poop.

Three cheers for the naysayers!

Crushing them into the depths of despair will be extremely sweet.

Oh! What a great place to stand on -- the tops of their heads.

The view will be that much more magnificent knowing they are carrying our weight on their heads as they strain to keep their nostrils above the dirty water lapping across their faces as they wallow in the sewer of the AFCEast.

See - not everybody is negative. :doh:

After reading all the gloom & doom, I'm convinced!  JP is going to be worse than RJ, he'll get sacked every down because we don't have an offensive line.  Then he'll get hurt, Holcomb will come in & get hurt and we won't win a game...all because Detroit signed Rick Demulling & Jonas left for SF.  McGahee will get hurt & never play again -all because of the OL... and Henry will have been traded & will rush for 2500 yards. 

People, please relax until we know the roster entering training camp.  If you see the same situation as when we had Jerry Crafts as our opening day RT, then you can worry. But to get all wound up before we even have an 80 man camp roster is so far over the top, you have to look down to look up.

278665[/snapback]

All I wanted to see this Off Season was Bledsoe's departure...It's done...and it seems that's just about where TD stopped...But so be it...I honestly think the Bills will be a better Team in 2005...The younger guys will be better, JP will make plays that Bledsoe was incapeable of making, the Defense will remain solid, and the Bills will run Willis down everyones throats...

Will that mean 10-6 and the Playoffs?? Who knows...But I swear I'm not unhappy...That's for certain... :doh:

After reading all the gloom & doom, I'm convinced!  JP is going to be worse than RJ, he'll get sacked every down because we don't have an offensive line.  Then he'll get hurt, Holcomb will come in & get hurt and we won't win a game...all because Detroit signed Rick Demulling & Jonas left for SF.  McGahee will get hurt & never play again -all because of the OL... and Henry will have been traded & will rush for 2500 yards. 

People, please relax until we know the roster entering training camp.  If you see the same situation as when we had Jerry Crafts as our opening day RT, then you can worry. But to get all wound up before we even have an 80 man camp roster is so far over the top, you have to look down to look up.

278665[/snapback]

It worked for the BRAVES!.................NOT! :doh:

Actually d-wag and Rudyc80 bought stock in this happening and stand to make a fortune.

278672[/snapback]

I decided this morning that these two (and including some others) shall be deemed "Big Cats" during the remainder of the season.

:doh:  :unsure:

Will they be playing the Mexico City Cardinals of Arizona???

279019[/snapback]

Not only that, but to keep all the illegals from having to steal new clothes, the Los Angeles Bills of Anaheim will drop the charging buffalo logo and replace it with a pirate wearing a patch. The Cardinals will drop the helmet completely and take the field wearing sombreros.

As a lifelong Bills fan, and having lived in the Boston Area since Drew's entrance to the NFL the most important thing that the Bills did so far was getting rid of Drew.

Will JP be this year's Big Ben? Who knows. But, I am pretty sure he has a shot as this offense is going to look to run 1st, and expect control from the QB not highlight reel passes. If he doesn't turn the ball over, the Bills will win.

That said, I wish we had done something at left tackle. If Price doesn't come back, the next guy from last year's depth chart is Jason Peters.

After reading all the gloom & doom, I'm convinced! JP is going to be worse than RJ, he'll get sacked every down because we don't have an offensive line. Then he'll get hurt, Holcomb will come in & get hurt and we won't win a game...all because Detroit signed Rick Demulling & Jonas left for SF. McGahee will get hurt & never play again -all because of the OL... and Henry will have been traded & will rush for 2500 yards.

You forgot one - Drew will lead the Dallas Cowgirls to the Super Bowl!!!

:doh:

All I wanted to see this Off Season was Bledsoe's departure...It's done...and it seems that's just about where TD stopped...But so be it...I honestly think the Bills will be a better Team in 2005...The younger guys will be better, JP will make plays that Bledsoe was incapeable of making, the Defense will remain solid, and the Bills will run Willis down everyones throats...

Will that mean 10-6 and the Playoffs?? Who knows...But I swear I'm not unhappy...That's for certain... :doh:

278839[/snapback]

I think 9-7, 8-8 is probably more realistic. Sorry. Rookie QB gonna

lose you a couple.