F.A.T.

Would you do Martha Stewart?

She's started emailing me from prison and, ya know, I got a thing for bad girls.

278343[/snapback]

Uh, that's actually "MARSHALL" Stewart you're getting email from. Martha is currently on home arrest. Good luck, fella. And I again implore you not to eat Cincy's baby.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come I can weigh myself, then go take a #2 that I know is heavier than one pound, weigh myself again, and get the exact same # on the scale? Besides the fact that I'm full of sh--, what would be a good explanation for this?

278349[/snapback]

Believe it or not, the scale in your bathroom isn't accurate. Seems like it should be, since it was bought from a reputable retailer.

Oh, and I don't think YOU should be calling it "taking a #2," since it's pretty much the equivalent of giving birth.

When CNN does a story about drilling in Alaska, why do they only show video footage of wildlife?

Since we're discussing CNN, why do I find Robin Meade so freakin' hot?

278361[/snapback]

1. Because they aren't "fair and balanced" journalists.

2. For the same reason you don't worship John Stamos.

Hello F.A.T.

My name is Reggie Whiterspoon and I would like to know why the NCAA Selection Committee did not give any at-large berths to any MAC teams even though teams like my Buffalo team and Miami (OH) had better resumes that 4-6 teams that did make it. Also, for the advice part, what can we do to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Regrads,

RW

Darin---

OH NO! Now they took all the toilet paper out of the building. I'm SURE this is a bad sign, but I can't quite put my finger on what might happen....Please help!

--Desperate and Stinky in Buffalo

278375[/snapback]

Perhaps you could put in a req with the union to install a bidet? Surely that'd get approved immediately.

Hello F.A.T.

My name is Reggie Whiterspoon and I would like to know why the NCAA Selection Committee did not give any at-large berths to any MAC teams even though teams like my Buffalo team and Miami (OH) had better resumes that 4-6 teams that did make it. Also, for the advice part, what can we do to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Regrads,

RW

278377[/snapback]

1. Because it's about money and the MAC can't even sellout it's own conference tourney.

2. Don't blow a 10 point halftime lead in your conference tourney.

Should I go out this evening or just stay at home and read TSW?  :w00t:

278403[/snapback]

I deciding whether or not to go out myself. I could stay in, be bored, but feel good tomorrow at work. Or go out, have a blast, and feel like crap all day tomorrow...

damn!

A Gray Haired Gay Man? Now that takes guts to admit to here. Congrats...not that there is anything wrong with that :w00t:

I'm a gray-haired GM for a football team. I have a crush on this kicker working for me. How do I reveal my feelings to him without risking rejection?

278322[/snapback]

Perhaps you could put in a req with the union to install a bidet?  Surely that'd get approved immediately.

278379[/snapback]

Are bidets heated?

how about some advice for an old friend, we'll keep him anonymous and call him John Robson. He's been looking for work for a couple years

He really had a ton of potential, but a poor track record. He has no other verifiable skills and needs an employer with good medical benefits as he has an extensive medical history

What is your occupation and how do you manage to devote such an inordinate amount of time to endeavors such as this, yet still produce for your employer? Perhaps you are self-employed?

Free Advice Thursday is back.  Ask away!

278246[/snapback]