Donald Trump. -Conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

#34fan

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A vet who laughs at dead American soldiers isn't worth celebrating. But you'd know that if you weren't a lazy, cowardly troll who has to change screen names every other month because he's too afraid to stand by his post. 

I see you continue to spread your dishonest message. That's a sad way to go through life.

It's not dishonest when it's true. Tibs was rolling during Benghazi. Take a trip in the way back machine and see for yourself. 

Trolls gotta stick together though, right? Keep changing your screen names, Gary. Keep running from your lousy posting history filled with nothing of substance. You add nothing to this community but an easy target for the peanut gallery. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not dishonest when it's true. Tibs was rolling during Benghazi. Take a trip in the way back machine and see for yourself. 

Quote something to prove it or shut up with your projection.

1 hour ago, donbb said:

Thanks for your service, @Tiberius. It's unbelievable that these so called "patriots" posting on this board would disparage a vet.

I don't feel bad for Tibs. Dude wasn't smart enough to defer the draft or service.  Sorry, but dude, go to college or something.

10 minutes ago, donbb said:

Gleeful Gator is your bud. Are you really ok with challenging him for the Dumbphuck Crown? Yes, your bud did laugh at the killing of U.S. personnel and we've been chastising him for it for the last 6 years.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, donbb said:

It's not projection azzwipe. It's 100% true. You haven't been here long enough to call out anybody here about things that have gone on in our history on the board.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs and Gary think (or is hope?) that there is a statute of limitations on their idiotic comments.

Why else would they lie about their own words, and hide behind constantly changing screen names if not out of deep shame for their past posts?

What difference does it make? It's not like they've suddenly turned semi-intelligent and won't continue to make idiotic comments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, B-Man said:

Can't debate his foreign policy.

Can't debate his economic policy.

He is a blowhard, but most people don't care as long as he produces

His election has made it clear that people now recognize that there has been a DC elite ruling class that needs to be addressed.

I know....................I'll criticize him getting out of the Vietnam War 50 years ago.

:lol:

A quick reminder to the importance of this thread to the actual news of the day.

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm glad you're back.

Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

Why did Trump fill out a selective service card & then not protest U.S. involvement in Vietnam? 

Does the fact you come from wealth preclude you from service?

Edited by Dr.Sack

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Why did Trump fill out a selective service card & then not protest U.S. involvement in Vietnam? 

That's great question.

I'd love to answer it, and have an actual dialogue with you about it.

But first I'm going to insist that you answer my question.

I'll pose it again, as a courtesy, to give you the opportunity:

Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

From this answer and others it would appear that "Dr. Sack" is a misnomer. I think "Dr. Sackless" fits you better.