Whelp, count miami out

“Ryan — who spent 12 years as a defensive coordinator with Oakland, Cleveland, Dallas and New Orleans”

this is the best part about the entire article. No where does it mention the Buffalo Bills. I’m good with it. I’d rather just forget that the Ryan’s ever happened here. 

39 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

My cousin, who works at the Davie Alehouse (across the street from TC), said she saw him there EVERYDAY last week! Said he had the boneless wings mild with extra ranch at least three times.  

ugh.  Disgusting.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

Dolphins hat, Dolphins T-shirt, Dolphins ID pass.  Sure looks like he wants to be a member of the staff.....How they would ever consider it in the first place is baffling.  

I remember thinking this when his !@#$ brother invited him and saw pics of him wearing Bills clothes.  Dark days.

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I remember thinking this when his !@#$ brother invited him and saw pics of him wearing Bills clothes.  Dark days.

Yeah and the Bills were like “don’t worry! He’s just visiting! Rex just let him have some Bills clothes and eat at the cafeteria noooo worries! He has insight into the upcoming opponents nothing to see here!”

Next thing we know he’s co-HC and running the 10-man defense in all of his fatness and confused idiocy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

“Ryan — who spent 12 years as a defensive coordinator with Oakland, Cleveland, Dallas and New Orleans”

this is the best part about the entire article. No where does it mention the Buffalo Bills. I’m good with it. I’d rather just forget that the Ryan’s ever happened here. 

Do be fair, they said defensive co-ordinator in those locations, he never had that title here, and I'm assuming he has been to other places where he hasnt been that either. It's just best we let the media forget that they were ever here and hope in a few years everyone's reaction will be "Oh yeah, I forgot they both coached here".......

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah and the Bills were like “don’t worry! He’s just visiting! Rex just let him have some Bills clothes and eat at the cafeteria noooo worries! He has insight into the upcoming opponents nothing to see here!”

Next thing we know he’s co-HC and running the 10-man defense in all of his fatness and confused idiocy.

You are not smart enoug to understand the Ryan genius, same thing goes for players.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

"It's what I do best.... be around people." 

Again, quotes taken out of full context do not allow the full story to be told.

"It's what I do best.... be around people.  You going to finish that pork chop and baked tater?"

• Haha (+1) 1