Poll Finds 43% of Republicans Are Treasonous & UnAmerican

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

As for you, I’m not shocked. Then you’re a pathetic person for advocating for a draft dodger to be Commander in Chief. 

If you voted Clinton, you did so in direct opposition to anything resembling morality. I assume you did given your recent spate of incoherent cannabis fueled blather.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

If you voted Clinton, you did so in direct opposition to anything resembling morality. I assume you did given your recent spate of incoherent cannabis fueled blather.

....I didn’t vote in 2016 for POTUS. I wouldn’t vote for her. I wouldn’t be responsible for Draft Dodger, and Gary Johnson is a joke. So, if ya don’t like your moves, don’t move. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

....I didn’t vote in 2016 for POTUS. I wouldn’t vote for her. I wouldn’t be responsible for Draft Dodger, and Gary Johnson is a joke. So, if ya don’t like your moves, don’t move. 

Not choosing is still a choice...albeit a weak one...and most likely one that would have favored the shrew if enough people did it.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Not choosing is still a choice...

That’s my point — it was my choice. It’s like somebody coming up to you and saying “gun, or poison.” My response would be the same ‘F U, I’m not choosing.’

Just now, The_Dude said:

That’s my point — it was my choice. It’s like somebody coming up to you and saying “gun, or poison.” My response would be the same ‘F U, I’m not choosing.’

Was still a weak one. I  am proud to have helped deliver Pennsylvania from Hillary Clinton.

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Curious if the other 57% who aren't it are ok with censuring Twitter & Facebook accounts.

I’m in the 57%, and my answer is Facebook has gone crazy. I wrote an article supporting Trumps China-Trade War (I support many of his policies, but I HATE the man) and I wrote “Chinese communist dogs” and got suspended for 3 days and so I deactivated. Walked away. Done. 

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Was still a weak one. I  am proud to have helped deliver Pennsylvania from Hillary Clinton.

I, in hindsight, wish she did win. One step back, but we’d take 2 steps forward. 

With Trump it’ll be one mistake forward, and last consequences for years. Yipppeeee.   

34 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Let me guess...you think FD!@#$ingR was a great statesman.

:lol:

How about Milhouse? He could really rock the mic.

Maybe Jimmah Carter.

Yes, I rate FDR well. He does however play second fiddle to his contemporary across the pond though. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’m in the 57%, and my answer is Facebook has gone crazy. I wrote an article supporting Trumps China-Trade War (I support many of his policies, but I HATE the man) and I wrote “Chinese communist dogs” and got suspended for 3 days and so I deactivated. Walked away. Done. 

Hopefully more people do this. I wish more people had the ability to separate the person from policy as well.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I, in hindsight, wish she did win. One step back, but we’d take 2 steps forward. 

There is so much that is vile and incorrect about this. That woman is a criminal. A money launderer. An enabler of rapists and pedophiles. A war monger. And a traitor. Ask the people she left to die in Libya.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hopefully more people do this. I wish more people had the ability to separate the person from policy as well.

Was down in your neck of the woods last weekend.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-poll-43-of-republicans-want-to-give-trump-the-power-to-shut-down-media

Wow. Wow. Republicans are wearing “Id rather be Russian than a Democrat” shirts and nearly half want to destroy the first amendment. Wow. I’m in awe at how stupid and unAmerican 43% of Republicans are. 

I love how unhinged you guys are.

Tell me something, is this Ipsos poll as accurate as the one the Daily Beast ran two years ago announcing Hillary had a 95% chance of winning the presidency.

Because that was one of my FAVORITE polls of all, you trolling simpleton.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

27 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

There is so much that is vile and incorrect about this. That woman is a criminal. A money launderer. An enabler of rapists and pedophiles. A war monger. And a traitor. Ask the people she left to die in Libya.

Was down in your neck of the woods last weekend.

Wait, you care about money laundering, criminality, and pedophilia and you voted for Trump? 

That. That is something. 

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The dude thinks he’s above white trash ??

...white trash, born-n-raised. I ain’t no senators son. 

The main problem with this poll is you either have to agree or disagree with the statement.  There's no alternatives.  The important point here is that 85% agree that the Freedom of Press is vital to a healthy democracy.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I love how unhinged you guys are.

Tell me something, is this Ipsos poll as accurate as the one the Daily Beast ran two years ago announcing Hillary had a 95% chance of winning the presidency.

Because that was one of my FAVORITE polls of all, you trolling simpleton.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

That's not a poll.  It's a prediction based on polling.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The main problem with this poll is you either have to agree or disagree with the statement.  There's no alternatives.  The important point here is that 85% agree that the Freedom of Press is vital to a healthy democracy.

I'm not sure where that 85% figure comes from, but given current antics I'd be willing to make an intuitive argument that a significant portion of the political left in this country says this because they agree with what the press is saying.  If the press disagreed, you'd get to see what real fascism looks like.