Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 7

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It does look like AJ is the starter, which is fine, but we also have to realize that while he might be better in the RZ due to experience and skillset, between the 20's he won't command the respect that Allen does. All that to say that good, mistake free football is fine, but hopefully Allen get's up to speed by mid-year.

It would be surprising to me if Robert Foster hasn't earned a spot on this roster. The kid plays. 

I dont know about this. Bunch of reports have said Foster has made some plays, but keeps double clutching catches and has made some bad mistakes. Many say Cam Phillips is the rookie WR to watch out for. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PaattMaann said:

I dont know about this. Bunch of reports have said Foster has made some plays, but keeps double clutching catches and has made some bad mistakes. Many say Cam Phillips is the rookie WR to watch out for. 

Hm, I haven't seen those reports. 

I don't know much about Phillips, does he have speed? Right now (especially if they want to start Allen sometime this year) we need someone who can push the defense. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know much about Phillips, does he have speed? Right now (especially if they want to start Allen sometime this year) we need someone who can push the defense. 

Joe B, Sal and Thad Brown all mentioned him yesterday (negatively) 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Nope he is more of a Stevie Johnson type. He has been the most reliable target on the third team by far.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It needs to be.  Need to start getting the starter taking all first team reps.

I bet you after the first preseason game is when things will be all but decided. We need to see our guys in live game action. 

I reaaallllyyyy hope this is not another qb who has all the power in the world for the long ball and does not have accuracy for the short ball. I could never understand why the last few qbs Buffalo has had are sooooo freaking bad at the short throws. It seems that everyday I am reading about Allen missing on these.....

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I reaaallllyyyy hope this is not another qb who has all the power in the world for the long ball and does not have accuracy for the short ball. I could never understand why the last few qbs Buffalo has had are sooooo freaking bad at the short throws. It seems that everyday I am reading about Allen missing on these.....

On 7/30/2018 at 9:48 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

How Bills QB Josh Allen is trying to fix his short-throw issues

PITTSFORD, N.Y. – Josh Allen knows his critics are out there. He just doesn’t know, or care, what they say about him.

He does know, however, why he struggles sometimes on shorter throws, and what he has to do to correct it.

In an interview with Postmedia following the Buffalo Bills’ fourth practice of training camp at St. John Fisher College, the 6-foot-5 237-pound cannon-armed rookie went there, in some detail.

Allen is well aware that it's an issue for him and he's working diligently to correct it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tremaine Edmunds: "Trying to Get Better" (1:16)

Linebacker Tremaine Edmunds spoke to the media following practice on Thursday topics include; another successful practice, creating turnovers, and his growing confidence in learning the defense.

3 things to know from Day 7 at Bills camp

1 - Separation at QB?

2 – Offensive line developments

3 – Pair of LBs and WRs making plays

Various media outlets have been making a lot of hay over the number of sacks our QBs have taken, especially McCarron, with a lot of criticism going towards him for holding onto the ball too long. That's been a little surprising to me as Cincy's O-line was near the bottom of the league last season. But, I still have to wonder how much of this problem is on our O-line in TC?