Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 7

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

I just don’t see any explosion in his game and his route running is just meh.  He doesn’t get off the line quick enough imo.  If he was 6’5, I think he may have a chance.  He can jump and catch, I just don’t think he’ll be able to get open.  

Ill go with

KB

Kerley

Zay

Reilly

Foster

Phillips

and Mcloud if we go with 7

but I’m sure we’ll keep Holmes and either Foster or Phillips will go to the PS.  I just don’t like Andre Holmes.  He bores me.  Anyone else feel the same?  Like you just want him to be cut already and see what these other kids can do?

What if I said

KB

Kerley

Holmes

Reilly

Phillips

McCloud

Foster on PS

Zay on IR

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

What if I said

KB

Kerley

Holmes

Reilly

Phillips

McCloud

Foster on PS

Zay on IR

I’d say ugh.  I’m REALLY eager to see Zay play this year.  If he’s really THAT hurt where he has to be IRd, so be it.  I wouldn’t mind that unit, but I’d prefer to see Foster active.  I like the way he moves on the field and brings a speed element none of the other guys have.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...great story....thanks for sharing.....:thumbsup:

I didn’t think AJ McCarron would be posing for a pic with the guy he’s battling!!  I also didn’t know you were AJs dad!!  Nice!

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’d say ugh.  I’m REALLY eager to see Zay play this year.  If he’s really THAT hurt where he has to be IRd, so be it.  I wouldn’t mind that unit, but I’d prefer to see Foster active.  I like the way he moves on the field and brings a speed element none of the other guys have.

...the fact that the 2nd "surgery" resulted from a reported deep laceration during his "escapade" leads me to believe Zay shows up or is dumped.......his stupidity tested McD's patience and I doubt the "IR Playpen" is an option......it's now or start packin'.....

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I didn’t think AJ McCarron would be posing for a pic with the guy he’s battling!!  I also didn’t know you were AJs dad!!  Nice!

...it's actually Allen and I'm AJ's "mother"............:thumbsup: