Training camp tweets

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I read Aaron Rodgers threw a pick on first attempt today.  Perhaps he can be had if the Bills dangle a 5th...

If only that Rodgers guy had a track record of high level achievement in the NFL. 

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Miller played both sides at Louisville--they even flipped him from left to right and back again during games (routinely).

Odd.  Tried searching and all I found was he started every game at Louisville at LG. 

21 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Not sure what that Cover 1 is talking about? It seemed like Allen was having the best day of the three QBs before the end of practice.

Forgive me if I'm jumping the gun as I want Allen to succeed just as much as the next guy, but I get the sense that disputes like this are going to be the story of his career. Makes some impressive throws, misses some easy throws. Argue. Repeat.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

Forgive me if I'm jumping the gun as I want Allen to succeed just as much as the next guy, but I get the sense that disputes like this are going to be the story of his career. Makes some impressive throws, misses some easy throws. Argue. Repeat.

I mean could happen. But stuff like this is expected with a rookie QB. Especially one that is raw and is in process of improving his footwork like Allen is.

3 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

What I want to see is Josh Allen come out tomorrow and nail those throws that he missed today......

ALL rookies need work.....will Josh turn weaknesses into strengths as time progresses

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have actually found the cover 1 guys to be pretty fair in their analysis......more then fair actually

He is right....it is one practice

I'm not accusing him of anything. Just seemed like Allen was having a solid day until the end.

He seems to feel the opposite