This is for you Bills fans coming to Lambeau

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t see any whore houses. Why would I want to move there?

I imagine the strip clubs in Wisconsin comparable to the ones outside Ft Knox, KY. The type of places where the dancers walk out naked and you throw them bills to put their clothes back on. 

Edited by The Jerk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, The Jerk said:

I imagine the strip clubs in Wisconsin comparable to the ones outside Ft Knox, KY. The type of places where the dancers should walk out naked and you throw them bills to put their clothes back on. 

Hahaha that's funny. 

3 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Funny story - i had to go to Escanaba, MI for work once.  I flew into Green Bay and then drove up.  ON my drive i passed at least a dozen places advertising "pasties."  

Turns out pasties are actually terrible, dry meat pockets, not nipple covers.  ? 

Hey where in Escanaba did you have to go? I know that area well. 

7 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Health AND Wellness...in Wisconsin? I call Poppycock  :)

What are you saying? Were a bunch of fat slobs lol.

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey where in Escanaba did you have to go? I know that area well. 

What are you saying? Were a bunch of fat slobs lol.

To be fair, the two H&W activities are actually spas. Get your steam on.

I used to go up to Escanaba a lot. Pasties are pretty nasty. The food at the Stone House is pretty good.

Lambeau is a beautiful stadium. I used to go a game in a luxury box every year. I never sat with the unwashed masses.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Right downtown.  I was doing training at a local Credit Union . . . i believe I stayed at a Best Western . . . 

Which one? UP state Credit Union, Peninsula Federal Credit Union. My buddy Ray runs one of them.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

I used to go up to Escanaba a lot. Pasties are pretty nasty. The food at the Stone House is pretty good.

Lambeau is a beautiful stadium. I used to go a game in a luxury box every year. I never sat with the unwashed masses.

I just ate at the Stonehouse over a month ago. You ever eat at Crispingas downtown or Hereford and Hops?

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Which one? UP state Credit Union, Peninsula Federal Credit Union. My buddy Ray runs one of them.

I just ate at the Stonehouse over a month ago. You ever eat at Crispingas downtown or Hereford and Hops?

I went to the Hereford and Hops frequently.