NATO, EU and Tariffs

Hey Kerry, if anyone truly believed what you, Obama, and Clinton had to say about foreign affairs had any value, do you honestly think you'd be criticizing President Donald Freaking Trump?

You're part of the reason he's there right now. So turn on a James Taylor CD and shut your piehole..

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

That guy's been a traitor since the early 1970s. Can safely ignore anything he has to say.

What? After he heroically threw someone else's medals away in protest?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No. He's a hero because he admitted he shot a fleeing teenager in the back while collecting a scratch on his finger - which got him his 3rd Purple Heart. 

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No. He's a hero because he admitted he shot a fleeing teenager in the back while collecting a scratch on his finger - which got him his 3rd Purple Heart. 

I know. My father always loved how, as an officer, Kerry got purple hearts for scratches, but my dad, who was an enlisted gunner's mate, was denied a purple heart when he got a rocket motor burn after an RPG missed him by a fraction of an inch.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's rather nit picky of you. It's the perception that counts. Just like Obama getting NATO members to pledge to raise their contributions.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Idiocy is all they have left, which is why Tibs is the standard bearer on this page. He's got no arguments left, nothing but weapon-grade idiocy, devoid of fact and logic. 

... IDIOCY IS ALL THEY HAVE LEFT: 

Are you kidding me, Kerry?! After the year you've had actively working to overthrow a legally elected POTUS

Get bent, John.

horseface clearly used too much ketchup on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's rather nit picky of you. It's the perception that counts. Just like Obama getting NATO members to pledge to raise their contributions.

I said heroically!

How much has Britain spent on military intervention?

The book reveals that the £34.7bn total has been dominated by Operation Herrick (Afghanistan since 2001) at £20.6bn and Operation Telic (Iraq 2002-2009), which cost £9.6bn.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/apr/23/how-much-britain-spent-military-intervention

As at 23 July 2015, a total of 454 British forces personnel or MOD civilians have died while serving in Afghanistan since the start of operations in October 2001. Of these, 405 were killed as a result of hostile action.

British fatalities during Operation Telic. Operation Telic was the codename for British operations in Iraq, which lasted from 19 March 2003 to 22 May 2011. During the campaign, 179 British service personnel and at least 3 UK Government civilian staff died. (6 of them female) Many more were wounded.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

How much has Britain spent on military intervention?

The book reveals that the £34.7bn total has been dominated by Operation Herrick (Afghanistan since 2001) at £20.6bn and Operation Telic (Iraq 2002-2009), which cost £9.6bn.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/apr/23/how-much-britain-spent-military-intervention

As at 23 July 2015, a total of 454 British forces personnel or MOD civilians have died while serving in Afghanistan since the start of operations in October 2001. Of these, 405 were killed as a result of hostile action.

British fatalities during Operation Telic. Operation Telic was the codename for British operations in Iraq, which lasted from 19 March 2003 to 22 May 2011. During the campaign, 179 British service personnel and at least 3 UK Government civilian staff died. (6 of them female) Many more were wounded.

Gator, giving a thumbs up over the deaths of British service people. I bet he was rooting against the Thai kid soccer players too.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gator, giving a thumbs up over the deaths of British service people. I bet he was rooting against the Thai kid soccer players too.

I don't take it that way at all. England has been a loyal ally of the US

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

I don't take it that way at all. England has been a loyal ally of the US

Seems like gator got a little excited over the bolded part of your post--you know,  the part that empathized death. You can take the boy out of Benghazi but I guess you can't take Benghazi out of the boy.