President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I know. I know. I know. 

Because he’s a Russian spy!

Right? :unsure:

i look forward to having to admit i was wrong, in about 30 years, if i'm still around

From the article (it is worth the read)

</snip>

The theft occurred after Cosko was fired from Hassan’s office in May 2018 for undisclosed reasons, then hired by Democratic Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, giving him access to the House computer network.

He repeatedly sneaked into her office late at night and gathered dozens of gigabytes of data including:

• dozens of usernames and passwords belonging to Senate employees
• tens of thousands of emails and internal documents
• credit card information belonging to Senate employees
• social security numbers belonging to Senate employees
• personally identifying information belonging to hundreds of other persons (presumably constituents)
• private phone numbers and home addresses of senators

In October 2018, he used information stolen from Hassan’s office to doxx Republican Utah Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee as well as Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham. Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul later called for punishing the then-unknown offender. Cosko then doxxed Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. “The defendant published that information maliciously, with the intent to intimidate the Senators,” the plea agreement says.

</snip>

Cosko pleaded guilty to five felonies including witness intimidation and obstruction of justice. The maximum sentence was 55 years in prison, but guidelines call for three to four years. He agreed not to seek a term shorter than two years as part of the plea agreement. He could also face a fine of up to $200,000 and possible restitution to Hassan’s office.

</snip>

The suspect’s father, Greg Cosko, is the CEO of Hathaway Dinwiddie, a construction company that built a university building named after Feinstein’s husband. He serves on the board of San Francisco State University alongside Willie Brown, the California politician who said he helped make the career of Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris, with an illicit affair.

</snip>

21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well, they do have the moral high ground, don’t they? 

Weve been told that ad nauseum.  

High moral ground, self-declared, isn’t a very important transcendent accomplishment

they will never learn

Sen. Maggie Hassan had TWO people who doxxed!? 

Link to story

</snip>

A second former aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan is implicated in former IT staffer Jackson Cosko’s massive data-theft scheme that was ultimately used to “intimidate” Republican senators by “doxxing” them during a confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, prosecutors said.

Samantha G. DeForest-Davis, at the time a staff assistant to Hassan, was the aide who allegedly helped Cosko conduct his scheme, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Daily Caller News Foundation. Court records show a case naming her has been opened, and the source confirmed it relates to her alleged role in the data theft.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sen. Maggie Hassan had TWO people who doxxed!? 

Link to story

</snip>

A second former aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan is implicated in former IT staffer Jackson Cosko’s massive data-theft scheme that was ultimately used to “intimidate” Republican senators by “doxxing” them during a confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, prosecutors said.

Samantha G. DeForest-Davis, at the time a staff assistant to Hassan, was the aide who allegedly helped Cosko conduct his scheme, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Daily Caller News Foundation. Court records show a case naming her has been opened, and the source confirmed it relates to her alleged role in the data theft.

</snip>

I believe she let him in to the office so he could collect data from the computers.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I believe she let him in to the office so he could collect data from the computers.  

That makes sense in light of his no longer being on staff when the doxxing happened. It is still two people on the Senator's staff (at some point) willing to use the information available to the Senator to doxx Rs during a contentious Supreme Court nomination period.

Well, unless DeForest-Davis is claiming she let Cosko in to do freaky things to her, and then things took a turn for the very freaky. 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, unless DeForest-Davis is claiming she let Cosko in to do freaky things to her, and then things took a turn for the very freaky. 

"Oooh, baby, let me put my thumb drive in your USB slot" can be rather ambiguous...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thumb drive, hard drive, slots, floppies ... computer nerds do like their euphemisms. 

if a geek/nerd/dork ever used that they would be maced and carted off to maximum security

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It never ends...

Imagine -- just imagine -- if the left put this much effort into things that actually matter for their constituents.

Imagine if they had a plan to lift and encourage Americans. Imagine if they created that plan and presented it to Americans in a non-combative way.

Crazy to think how crazy they are.

• Like (+1) 2