President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

My kids go/went to a school just like Georgetown Prep..as a matter of fact we play them in Lacrosse and other sports all the time. You saying my kids do awful stuff and lie about it? What an assinine statement. Just as assinine as 1500 girls saying they believed her just cause they all graduated from Holton Arms..that is equally as asinine.

Judge people on merits, not on social class, race, religion etc. I agree with TITT( which is appalling to me LOL) ...it is just a biased statement that holds no truth

We may differ politically, but we have the same core underlying beliefs about merit an impartiality.

Its why, as much as we may disagree, you and I (the larger you and I) can engage in a (largely) civil discourse, and share a common political system constructed under the philosophy of representative democracy, and live peaceably. 

This also speaks to the place the political left is headed in this country, however, where the foundational beliefs that have bound us together for so long are no longer shared, and will rip us apart if they are not rapidly addressed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"We are not being paid" 

Ford/McCabe's attorney

Image result for now is when we laugh at you gif

Wait...why the !@#$ are they testifying in Kavanaugh's Senate confirmation hearing about whether or not they're working pro bono?  

Do people simply not realize that THIS IS A !@#$ING SENATE CONFIRMATION HEARING.

• Like (+1) 1