President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

False accusations in one tweet and in an interview said that she should've called the FBI when the assault happened.  Yeah.

I remember the first tweet.  I recalled the second as being more along the lines of "called the police."

But honestly...while I'm never wrong, I find it more believable that I'm wrong than believing Trump wasn't that stupid.  How sad is that?  :lol:

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

This is rich. I heard Kirsten Gillibrand yesterday come up with the classic, "if he didn't do anything, what does he have to hide" in regards to an FBI investigation.  I didn't do anything either but I sure as heck don't want the FBI running around "interviewing" my relatives and friends on a witch hunt with ZERO evidence.

Then he shouldn't be on the Supreme Court if he doesn't want to be investigated after being accused. An accusation is evidence and an investigation would help determine how credible that evidence is. The fact that his friend ran away so he can't be interviewed, when the accuser said he was in the room is very telling. Get the guy under oath and ask him questions. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then he shouldn't be on the Supreme Court if he doesn't want to be investigated after being accused. An accusation is evidence and an investigation would help determine how credible that evidence is. The fact that his friend ran away so he can't be interviewed, when the accuser said he was in the room is very telling. Get the guy under oath and ask him questions. 

He said he didn't do it.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I remember the first tweet.  I recalled the second as being more along the lines of "called the police."

But honestly...while I'm never wrong, I find it more believable that I'm wrong than believing Trump wasn't that stupid.  How sad is that?  :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/trump-kavanaugh-fbi-assault/index.htm

Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call the FBI after alleged assault

"Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on? To take a man like this and besmirch -- now with that being said, let her have her say and let's see how it all works out," Trump said during an interview on Fox News just before his rally in Las Vegas.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/trump-kavanaugh-fbi-assault/index.htm

Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call the FBI after alleged assault

"Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on? To take a man like this and besmirch -- now with that being said, let her have her say and let's see how it all works out," Trump said during an interview on Fox News just before his rally in Las Vegas.

Oh, that's why...it was a speech.  I thought you were talking about his twitterrhea.  I avoid most of his tweets...but all of his bloviating.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, that's why...it was a speech.  I thought you were talking about his twitterrhea.  I avoid most of his tweets...but all of his bloviating.

An interview which is usually slightly less moronic than a speech.  I found it funny he corrected himself the next day with a tweet saying why she didn't call the local authorities when it happened.  Because sexual assault victims in their teenage years always call the police right away after the incident.  That's why all the priests were arrested 30 plus years ago and the practice was stopped.

Between the freak out in the media, Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings, and a bs special counsel investigation....it has been a fun couple of years.

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words...no, she's not showing up, and if the Republicans don't reschedule the hearing for her convenience, they're oppressing her and silencing a rape victim.

This isn't even subtle.  It's blatant and transparent.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists can't argue or defend their positions, so they often try to change topics or resort to poorly constructed "whataboutisms". Evidence above. 

They're driven solely by emotion and the sense they're "fighting evil" thus everything and anything is justified.