#WalkAway

#walkaway

Hit the "show more" words.

Truest line.

What bothered me the most wasn’t that these people disagreed with me, or that they had different ideas on how best to handle covid or BLM unrest—

what bothered me the most was that they absolutely refused to recognize I might have any honest reasons for disagreeing with them.

THAT is today's "liberal".

America’s ‘Atlas Shrugged’ Moment Has Already Arrived, New IRS Data Show.

New IRS data, however, show the speed with which blue states are losing taxpayers—and their adjusted gross income (AGI)—is increasing. A recent Wall Street Journal analysis found that more than 100,000 people left Illinois in 2021, taking with them some $11 billion in AGI, nearly double its 2019 total. For New York it was $24.5 billion, an increase of more than 150 percent from 2019. California, meanwhile, saw its AGI loss ($29 billion) more than triple since 2019.

That people are migrating from these states is important. But who is migrating is equally important, and the data paint a bleak picture for these states. Taxpayers giving up on the Prairie State and the Empire State made about $35,000 more per year than new arrivals. For Florida, the data are even more stark. The average income for a new arrival to the Sunshine State was roughly $150,000—more than double those leaving.

“In other words, the geese with the golden eggs are flying away,” writes economist Daniel Mitchell, referring to the IRS data.

https://fee.org/articles/america-s-atlas-shrugged-moment-has-already-arrived-new-irs-data-show/

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ice Cube suggesting blacks leave the Dem party

JASON WALSH 

Rapper and Hollywood actor Ice Cube has called on black Americans to reconsider voting for the Democrat Party because “nothing has changed.”

Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, appeared on Full Send Podcast with hosts Kyle Forgeard and Steiny Steinberg, where he voiced his political views and criticisms of the Democrat Party.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/rapper-ice-cube-calls-on-black-americans-to-ditch-democrat-party/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Westside said:

They will eat their own to cover for this corrupt administration.

She supports school choice.  

And they essentially kicked her out of the party - but my gut says she’s also repulsed by what they support at the local level for education.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

More on the above. . . . . . . . her announcement.

(Any democrat comments from PPP ?)

Georgia Democrat defects to GOP after she says Dems 'crucified' and 'abandoned' her

Democrats have 'gotten away with using and abusing the black community,' Mesha Mainor told Fox News Digital

A Peach State lawmaker who angered her Democratic colleagues in the Georgia state House of Representatives over her support for a recent school choice bill has announced she is officially switching parties.

Mesha Mainor – a Democrat who has represented District 56 in the Georgia state House since January 2021 – announced the decision shortly before noon Tuesday that she will switch her party registration to Republican.

"When I decided to stand up on behalf of disadvantaged children in support of school choice, my Democrat colleagues didn’t stand by me," Mainor explained of her decision in a statement to Fox News Digital. "They crucified me. When I decided to stand up in support of safe communities and refused to support efforts to defund the police, they didn’t back me. They abandoned me."

"For far too long, the Democrat Party has gotten away with using and abusing the black community," she added. "For decades, the Democrat Party has received the support of more than 90% of the black community. And what do we have to show for it? I represent a solidly blue district in the city of Atlanta. This isn’t a political decision for me. It’s a moral one."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-democrat-defects-gop-after-she-says-dems-crucified-abandoned-her

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

She supports school choice.  

And they essentially kicked her out of the party - but my gut says she’s also repulsed by what they support at the local level for education.  

thats how mobs work. tow the line or it turns on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democrats Are the Real Racists, and They're Proving It Yet Again

BY MATT MARGOLIS 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/07/17/democrats-are-the-real-racists-and-theyre-proving-it-yet-again-n1711182

Dems hate black people who luv America- because they can only use you when you hate it…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2