Kennedy Retires

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ANALYSIS: TRUE.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-28-at-9.03.33-AM-600

Or perhaps the legislature isn't exercising enough.  Don't ask SCOTUS to fix your bad legislation.  Pass better legislation.

God, Democrats are such helpless whiny-ass babies.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Or perhaps the legislature isn't exercising enough.  Don't ask SCOTUS to fix your bad legislation.  Pass better legislation.

God, Democrats are such helpless whiny-ass babies.

so that's it for caging the illegal kids?

on to another crisis?

Trump should dick around for 2 months on this one, just to keep them boiling their bottoms

• Like (+1) 1

I love how Crhis Matthews and others are saying we should wait until after the election so the "the voters can decide" who will decide on voting for or against Trump's nominee.

Hello, they already did.  What about the people that voted for their Senator 5 years ago?  Are their voices no longer important or valid?  Has a senators term been shortened to 5 1/2 years somewhere along the way that I just didn't hear about?

The people elected you, do your job even if it does get in the way of raising money and campaigning.

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I love how Crhis Matthews and others are saying we should wait until after the election so the "the voters can decide" who will decide on voting for or against Trump's nominee.

Hello, they already did.  What about the people that voted for their Senator 5 years ago?  Are their voices no longer important or valid?  Has a senators term been shortened to 5 1/2 years somewhere along the way that I just didn't hear about?

The people elected you, do your job even if it does get in the way of raising money and campaigning.

i need closed caption for Matthews, all i hear is

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH in a fake angry bully tone

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think he was referring to the Garland pick that McConnell refused to have a vote on which was unprecedented.  He justified it by citing a hypothetical situation that Biden came up with a while back.  The difference I guess is it was a presidential election year.  Plus, the GOP controlled the House and Senate.  I liked the balance on the Supreme Court the way it was with Kennedy being the swing vote, but it is what it is.  Who's the swing vote now?  Roberts probably.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm considering a Senate run, on the platform of "I'm an adult."

The Democrats don't realize they're letting their actions be dictated by Mitch McConnell's !@#$ery, do they?

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think he was referring to the Garland pick that McConnell refused to have a vote on which was unprecedented.  He justified it by citing a hypothetical situation that Biden came up with a while back.  The difference I guess is it was a presidential election year.  Plus, the GOP controlled the House and Senate.  I liked the balance on the Supreme Court the way it was with Kennedy being the swing vote, but it is what it is.  Who's the swing vote now?  Roberts probably.

NO, he's talking about this year.  Right here, right now to quote a Bills philosopher.

I also find it funny that Kagan was confirmed in August 2010.  I guess the people didn't get to decide on that one.

This should be fun.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Makes you wonder how they were able to mobilize such an event so quickly...SIGNS INCLUDED.

I'm tiring of the charade that is the two parties that run this country.

:thumbsup: welcome to the club, better late than never.

repeat after me....

it's a dog and pony show....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

NO, he's talking about this year.  Right here, right now to quote a Bills philosopher.

I also find it funny that Kagan was confirmed in August 2010.  I guess the people didn't get to decide on that one.

This should be fun.

Aren't you a liberal?  You're taking a pretty hard line anti-Democrat position on this.

You might get kicked out of Die Partei if you keep thinking for yourself.  Gatorman might report you.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Can you imagine a right to ban abortion? That will now become a major issue in state elections. 

Or a national law law to ban abortion? Presidents will have to weigh in on supporting or denouncing it. 

Gay rights could go backwards, too. 

This will be fun to watch. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

Aren't you a liberal?  You're taking a pretty hard line anti-Democrat position on this.

You might get kicked out of Die Partei if you keep thinking for yourself.  Gatorman might report you.

Seig heil!