Time to Outlaw the Democrat Party

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

Throw them all in jail

Any of them who are guilty of actual crimes?  Absolutely.  That's what we do in a society constructed upon the rule of law.  And is coming, with some certainty.

For engaging in thought crimes, or ex-post-facto law?  Nope.  That's unconstitutional, and abhorrent.

There's a massive difference between the two:

The first is the legitimate role of government.

The second would be the taking of political prisoners.

You're trying to muddy the waters and co-mingle the two ideas on purpose, because you know what's coming, and you're a dishonest actor.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Any of them who are guilty of actual crimes?  Absolutely.  That's what we do in a society constructed upon the rule of law.  And is coming, with some certainty.

For engaging in thought crimes, or ex-post-facto law?  Nope.  That's unconstitutional, and abhorrent.

You're trying to muddy the waters and co-mingle the two ideas on purpose, because you know what's coming, and you're a dishonest actor.

SJWs have taken over. It's the only way to go.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think we can close the thread now.

• Like (+1) 1

what's for lunch today?

think I'll go to Tim Horton's and get a bacon cheddar cheese grilled sandwich

maybe a large Chili to go with it as well.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what's for lunch today?

think I'll go to Tim Horton's and get a bacon cheddar cheese grilled sandwich

maybe a large Chili to go with it as well.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Canadian Bacon or real bacon? Regardless, does anyone out there have any favorite foods? Please chime in.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Canadian Bacon or real bacon? Regardless, does anyone out there have any favorite foods? Please chime in.

i'm sure it's microwaved bacon... some deli shops fry the bacon in a pan for a club sandwich

Do you have Tim Horton's where you live?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i'm sure it's microwaved bacon... some deli shops fry the bacon in a pan for a club sandwich

Do you have Tim Horton's where you live?

Yes, in this area there are many Tim Horton's. They're pretty decent for what they are. Did you know Tim Horton was a hockey player? Speaking of hockey what did you think of the Sabres and Leaf's draft?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, in this area there are many Tim Horton's. They're pretty decent for what they are. Did you know Tim Horton was a hockey player? Speaking of hockey what did you think of the Sabres and Leaf's draft?

About the same numbers of Starbucks and Tims in my neighbourhood and the business sector of Toronto

I remember Tim playing for the Sabres, he was a hard-nosed bruiser of a defenceman with the Leafs in the 60s.  My Dad and uncles and grandparents liked to talk of Tim in his Leafs days, the Leafs won 4 Stanley Cups those years, 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1967.

I watched Tim's last game on TV,  he was one of the stars that night in Toronto and sadly died in a car crash driving back to Buffalo.

Sabres are my 2nd favrouite team so I hope their #1 pick was worthy, the Leafs sure got lucky last year with Matthews.  Wasn't expecting much with the Leafs pick this year, might pan out.

• Like (+1) 1

Leftover homemade sauce and meatballs from yesterdays dinner. Yummmmmyyyyy

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

About the same numbers of Starbucks and Tims in my neighbourhood and the business sector of Toronto

I remember Tim playing for the Sabres, he was a hard-nosed bruiser of a defenceman with the Leafs in the 60s.  My Dad and uncles and grandparents liked to talk of Tim in his Leafs days, the Leafs won 4 Stanley Cups those years, 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1967.

I watched Tim's last game on TV,  he was one of the stars that night in Toronto and sadly died in a car crash driving back to Buffalo.

Sabres are my 2nd favrouite team so I hope their #1 pick was worthy, the Leafs sure got lucky last year with Matthews.  Wasn't expecting much with the Leafs pick this year, might pan out.

Mathews is a stud! I love watching him play. Toronto has a nice team. They gavemy Bruins a run for the money!!

I had the balcony screen open and a fly got in, and was buzzing all around the condo.

Around 9 pm the cat woke up and got very agitated and spent the next 3 hours chattering and trying to kill the fly.

She didn't meet her goal, but it was quite amusing to watch.

9 minutes ago, westside said:

Leftover homemade sauce and meatballs from yesterdays dinner. Yummmmmyyyyy

Mathews is a stud! I love watching him play. Toronto has a nice team. They gavemy Bruins a run for the money!!

shhhhh.... we got a good little thing going here in Toronto..... 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I would be truly unsurprised, at this point, if the costal Democrats didn't try to outlaw the Republican Party as a hate group the next time they had the White House and Congress.

Please keep your discussion on point. This is a hockey and food thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I would be truly unsurprised, at this point, if the costal Democrats didn't try to outlaw the Republican Party as a hate group the next time they had the White House and Congress.

What will the Unis and multis do???