Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

pdx-parade-antifa--e1493185338231-604x27

The lot of these people, for starters.

Huh?

Who the f__K are these people, Joe?

If they're publicly protesting Trump, I salute them.

If they're surrounding the white house press secretary at a private dinner with her Family, I do not approve.

If they're a coalition of restaurant owners refusing to serve republicans, then, shamefully,  we've gone back in time.

If they're migrants demanding illegal entry to the U.S., they need to get in line, and do it the right way.

If they're radical leftists at DC Tom's house, -the keys are under the mat..... :lol: Kidding, kidding!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Again,  -Who the f__k would that even be?

Can't you task a toady with clarifying your babble?

What problem are you having that you couldn't read and understand the post I was replying to?

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What problem are you having that you couldn't read and understand the post I was replying to?

I want to know who the f__k  these "esteemed colleagues" are (please name names) And how they display the traits you ascribed to them.

Which were:

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They think it's more appropriate to harass, intimidate, threaten, and even assault the opposition.

You know...same tactics the Nazis used.

If it's one thing you know, it's your Nazis..... Who are they?

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

hows it working out down down there in Lexington for the owner

The story is done; she has served her purpose in the #resistance.

The fallout on her business and employees is irrelevant, especially if it is negative.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It wasn’t just her restaurant but she chased after them to another place as well?

Somehow that didn't make the narrative of her heroism in the face of an actual Nazi enjoying $12 cheese and crackers.

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Somehow that didn't make the narrative of her heroism in the face of an actual Nazi enjoying $12 cheese and crackers.

It's a short step from cheese and crackers to making lampshades out of human skin.