Summit Predictions

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think that's a stretch, K-9, with respect. 

He didn't "suddenly declare" them no longer a threat. He said that over and over and over and over again during the summit in front of the cameras and to Kim himself. They've been in discussions, one on one, for months. He's saying that the process is working, Kim is sincere in his desire to denuke, and that because of that there is no longer the threat of war hanging over our heads as it has been for 12 months. 

That's not a change in tone or message. It's a repeating of what he's been saying for the whole build up to the summit. 

You've gone and made me do it, Greg:

4A6B531800000578-0-image-a-64_1521688566

Stormy Daniels! Your point is now invalid. #RESIST #IMPEACH #HASHTAG #POUNDSYMBOL

• Haha (+1) 1

I still think the last explosion at the NK facility ended lil Kim’s “nukular threat”.  So he bargained for a bag of dirt.  

But it since I’m probably incorrect

When it gives them up, allows full unfettered access to inspectors  I will congratulate Dearest Donny.   

Oh and maymr Donny shout request that lil rocket man eases the suffering of his people.  

Now that would be an accomplishment.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Now I tell them to !@#$ off, and they're bad people who make unfounded charges of racism because their ideas don't stand up to intellectual rigor.

You remind me of my conversations with Meathead. He was always so hung up on race, calling everyone else insensitive at best, racist at worst for not sharing his worldview, all the while referring to his exes as "my black wife" and "my jew wife". I would tell him that the only one in the conversation that was paying any attention at all to race was him.

Boy, did that piss him off.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh and maymr Donny shout request that lil rocket man eases the suffering of his people.  

:huh:

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I still think the last explosion at the NK facility ended lil Kim’s “nukular threat”.  So he bargained for a bag of dirt.  

But it since I’m probably incorrect

I don't think you're incorrect about the explosion/collapse playing a key role in bringing Kim to the table. 

I do HIGHLY suspect this was not a natural event though, and think you probably are looking at some sort of (SAP) kinetic event taking place to bring about that collapse. We are engaged in a world war right now, it's just being fought in the shadows by operators who are fighting and dying without anyone knowing they're engaged. 

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

You remind me of my conversations with Meathead. He was always so hung up on race, calling everyone else insensitive at best, racist at worst for not sharing his worldview, all the while referring to his exes as "my black wife" and "my jew wife". I would tell him that the only one in the conversation that was paying any attention at all to race was him.

Boy, did that piss him off.  :lol:

:huh:

He's typing with mittens on.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Precisely why I can’t believe Gregg would stretch so far to make such a false equivalency in the first place.

My point there (not to get back into it, it just wasn't well articulated) was the war with DPRK is over in Trump's mind (and I believe in reality there's a deal in place already for precisely that - but admit that's speculation). Thus, just having nukes doesn't make them a threat anymore than it makes France or England a nuclear threat to the United States. That's all.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

France, Great Britain, Russia? How about China or Israel? Or Pakistan? Why not list EVERY country that has nukes? If that's the standard, why are we even bothering about N Korea in the first place? That's rhetorical, btw. I can't believe someone of your intelligence would seek to make such a false equivalency. 

Why don't we just agree to disagree and hope for the best. This is too exhausting. Beer back at ya.  :beer: 

Trump could catch a child falling from a 4th floor window and you’d likely complain that he squeezed it too hard. 

40 minutes ago, peace out said:

This is a brutal take.

If you read the entire exchange between DR and I, which is lengthy and easy to miss certain points within, you’ll see the context in which he made that comparison. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

If you read the entire exchange between DR and I, which is lengthy and easy to miss certain points within, you’ll see the context in which he made that comparison. 

I did. The context is DR has some knowledge of a deal nobody else does and that the war with DPRK is over in Trump's mind.

Both those items are hogwash, thus his take being brutal.

My point there (not to get back into it, it just wasn't well articulated) was the war with DPRK is over in Trump's mind (and I believe in reality there's a deal in place already for precisely that - but admit that's speculation). Thus, just having nukes doesn't make them a threat anymore than it makes France or England a nuclear threat to the United States. That's all.

1 minute ago, peace out said:

I did. The context is DR has some knowledge of a deal nobody else does and that the war with DPRK is over in Trump's mind.

Both those items are hogwash, thus his take being brutal.

DR is giving his opinion of what’s in Tump’s mind, and based on what Trump has said, DR are is correct; Trump thinks N Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. He came right out and stated that after all. Where DR and I really depart ways is that I think that’s a total crock while DR has more respect for the president’s opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

DR is giving his opinion of what’s in Tump’s mind, and based on what Trump has said, DR are is correct; Trump thinks N Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. He came right out and stated that after all. Where DR and I really depart ways is that I think that’s a total crock while DR has more respect for the president’s opinion. 

Agreed 100%

58 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I'm not sure he gives Trump's opinions more respect.  More credence, maybe.